- f i f t y s e v e n -

"If I were to kiss you then go to hell, I would. So then I can brag with the devils I saw heaven without ever entering it."

* * *

- E R O S - R I C C I -

Bliss.

It's such a fulfilling feeling. As if everything is right where it is supposd to be. Like nothing could ever go wrong. And even if it everdid, I'd make it right again. 

Bliss is waking up to my beautiful wife's naked body pressed to mine, her plush and rosy lips parted gently and her eyelashes brushing her cheekbones, a gorgeous pink tint spread over her flushed cheeks and her silky dark hair cascading down her bare back and some strands on my shoulders and her face.

I gently push away the rebellious strands, running my knuckles over her cheekbones and loving the feeling of her soft skin against my rough one. My skin tone a shade darker than hers, her fair and porcelain skin practically glowing as the sun's rays cast an etheral glow on her body.

This, this was bliss.

I sigh softly just as her face presses deeper into my neck, her lips touching my pulse and leaving me breathless with the unconscious touch. 

I'm a goner, aren't I?

I run my hand down her smooth back all the way to the curve of her ass and squeeze the flesh in my palm, hearing her soft hum against my neck that makes heat rush south.

Shit.

She shifts against me, her langs entangled with mine and my cock pressed against her stomach now hard as a rock as she squirms, a small frown marring her features as she winces slightly and my eys find the light blue and purple marks on her hips and waist, even on her wrists from wher I held her tightly.

I fucked her good, didn't I?

My chest fills with pride at the thought of completely marking her mine in very way possible. Well, almost.

My eyes scan her flawless skin covered in lovebites, my gaze drifting to her creamy thighs where numerous hickeys line the inside of them. She draws my attention when her hand glides up my chest and around my neck, settling at the back of my head and burying itself in my hair.

She unconsciously runs her figers through my hair and I sigh at the feeling, closing my eyes briefly and adjusting myself against her.

"Darling." I whisper when her leg brushes against my cock and I groan at how painfully hard I am.

I need to be inside her again.

I run my hand over the curve of her hip a little roughly, possessively, before pushing at the small of her back and bringing her closer to me. Her breasts press against my chest, igniting a fire inside me as I lift one of her legs over mine and adjust my length at her entrance before sliding in a bit.