- s i x -

"He calls me beautiful like it's my name."

* * *

My day was like any other day you would spend. With you crush. Joined with you at the hip.

Absolutely wonderful.

Maybe I was dreaming the fact that I had spent nearly six hours with Axel freakin' Hudson, breaks included, and that it couldn't get any better. 

But it did, as soon as a girl from my dance class, Hailey, informed me that our teacher had returned from her trip to Europe.

"So you're staying here till what? Four?" Van asked me and I nodded, watching Noah and Axel talk about their latest games with the rival teams. 

Axel was the captain of the school's basketball team, and Noah, well, he was the quarterback of the football team.

"Yeah I just have to inform Eros." I said pulling my phone out of my bag when all three looked at me in confusion.

"Eros? Who the hell is that?" Noah asked me while Axel watched me curiously, awaiting my answer. I gave them all a weak smile and looked at Van who watched with a grin.

"Eros is... um... Eros Ricci?" I looked at Noah whose eyes widened in realization as he looked between me and Axel.

"So... what? You're getting lifts from that guy now?" Noah asked me but I shrugged.

"Yeah, sort of. Papa asked him to. Something about keeping me safe." I said and both Noah and Van nodded while Axel just frowned in confusion.

"Why are the Ricci's dropping you off at school? And what about keeping you safe?" He asked confused when I bit my lip, averting my gaze.

"She's a fucking Rosio man, Emerald Rosio, Riccardo Rosio's only daughter." Noah told Axel whose eyes widened.

"Oh. So you're that Rosio. I thought it was just a rumor but damn, sweetheart." He let out a small whistle as he shook his head but my cheeks burned at him calling me 'sweetheart'. I let out a breathy chuckle and shrugged.

"It's not that big of a deal." I said waving my hands in dismissal when he nodded.

"I need to uh-.." I gestured to my phone when my friends nodded in understanding, so I quickly dialed Eros' number and waited for him to pick up, hoping he was still at home.

"Is your speaker still not working?" Van asked me when I had to put the phone on speaker.

"No, I did get it fixed but it's stopped working again yesterday." I said as I waited for Eros to pick up while Van nodded.

"So are we going to Axel's party on Friday?" Noah asked us when I shrugged, looking at Axel.

"I'll have to see if I'm free that day because my pap-.." I was cut off when I heard Eros' deep voice through the speaker of the phone, that shut all four of us up. That's how intimidating it was.

"Darling." He spoke, causing my eyes to widen and my hands to feel clammy because of the affection.

"E-Eros, hi." I mumbled, my eyes drifting between my friends who watched me confused.

"I'm on my way darling, have you been waiting late?" He asked softly, making me smile at his concern.

"No, It's not that. I was actually calling to ask if you could come a bit late today?" I asked him biting my lip at the silence that followed.

"Why?" He asked, his voice sounding scarier now and if possible, threatening even.

"I-I have dance class today, I just found out. My teacher's back from her trip but I only found out. But I can skip it if you're here already." I said and waited for his reply with baited breath.