- t h i r t y s i x -

"She's a good girl whose favourite things are 'bad'."

* * *

"Mmhm? Do you like me enough to kiss me?" He asked and I nodded after a few moments, biting my lip nervously and saw his eyes drift towards them.

"Don't do that." He said and pulled my bottom lip from between my teeth, running his thumb across it in deep concentration, his gaze darkening when his eyes met mine.

"Do you like me enough to kiss me?" He asked again, his voice lower and more strained now while I gulped and nodded once.

"Words, baby." He urged.

"Y-yes." I admitted, watching his smirk widen.

"Good girl. I'm going to kiss you now." He said and my eyes widened but before I could say anything, his lips had already latched to mine.

One of his hands was holding me by my the side of my neck to keep me in place, his other on the back of our seat while my hands clutched onto his shirt tightly.

My eyes fluttered closed as soon as his lips touched mine, and it was as if fireworks had been set off in my body the way I jolted to life as if I'd been asleep my whole life.

As his lips moved on mine, I started to kiss him back when his tongue swiped across my lips, asking for entrance but I didn't give it to him so he pressed onto my neck, making me gasp and slid his tongue inside.

I tried to kiss him as best as I could, our tongues clashing against each other while he explored every part of my mouth and.

I bit on his lip lightly which made him groan, the sound making me clench my thighs together for some reason as my stomach fluttered with butterflies.

I had to push him away for a bit because I was running out of breath and he took this as a chance to place kisses on my cheek and then to my jaw, trailing to my neck when he sucked on a particular spot that made me moan lightly.

His grip on me tightened and he bit on my neck, making me gasp before his lips came back to mine in a bruising kiss.

Our kiss was interrupted when my name was called, and I immediately pulled away at the familiar voice.

"Emerald?" I looked in front of us where Axel stood with two other guys I recognised from the basket ball team of our school.

My entire face flushed red and I gulped as Axel looked between me and Eros, a hurt expression on his face when I averted my gaze.

"A-Axel. Hi." I smiled weakly and he forced one too.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked when he glanced at Eros briefly, getting pale as a sheet before taking a step back along with the other two boys.

"Oh, nothing really. W-we just came to grab some lunch." He said cautiously.

I looked at Eros and nearly recoiled in fear at the intense glare he was giving them and held his hand quickly to calm him down.

"Eros." I said softly when his eyes snapped to mine, softening as he pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead, leaning back in his seat with his arm around me possessively, marking his territory.

Just then Giulio came forward with our pizza and my eyes lit up, a big smile on my face.

"Here is lunch for the two lovebirds who can't seem to keep their hands off of each other." He joked and my face immediately turned red and I hid myself in Eros' chest who chuckled, rubbing my shoulder.