- t h i r t e e n -

"My darling, all I want is to be your moon and show you all the little stars of my heart."

- E R O S - R I C C I -

"Eros." The woman in front of me purred, batting her eyelashes that threatened to fall off any moment now from her eyes.

What am I even doing here?

My darling girl has such beautiful long eyelashes that brush her cheekbones when she closes her eyes.

Shaking my head, I looked at the door of the giant ball room once again, wondering if my beautiful girl would appear again or not.

Probably not.

I was fucking livid when I found no one told her what would happen today. They should've told her it wasn't just her birthday party, but also her engagement party. To me.

"Oh come on, no need to act like such a protective boyfriend. You can't stop pretending now, she's gone anyway. Thankfully." She muttered the last part under her breath but I heard her, pinning her with my sharp gaze.

"What I do with my fiance is none of your business, so stay the fuck out of it." I said calmly, downing my drink in one go, my eyes never straying from hers when I saw her gulp in fear.

"Right, of course, fiance. So you're going to pretend there was nothing between us." She scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest when I sighed heavily.

"With all due respect, I'm surprised I even remember your name. Or do I?" I wondered out loud when she rolled her eyes at me which I did not appreciate at all. 

"Please leave before I have to call security to escort you out." I said, motioning to a waiter for another drink.

"Oh come on Eros, we used to have so much fun before. We could do it again." She said inching towards me and immediately I dared her to touch me when I glared at her.

I absolutely hated it when anyone touched me, be it men or women. The only person who has been given that opportunity is Emerald. Even my own father thinks twice before laying a hand on me.

"Leave, before I make you." I said lowly, watching her take a step back in fear before she smiled nervously.

"Eros, don't be like that." She said seductively, lightly touching my arm when I wasn't looking at her.

In one sift motion, I grabbed hold of her wrist, twisting it around so her back was facing me while she winced in pain.

People started looking towards us, whispering curiously before I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Do not think, for even one moment that I will forget that you hurt my woman. I swear to god it'll be your last day in this world. For now, I'll just give you a little trailer as to what happens when you fuck with my woman." I said lowly in her ear, watching her become a nervous wreck.