- f o u r t y e i g h t -

"Let me ruin you."

* * *

I woke up to being pressed down by something heavy that clung onto me like a koala

Turns out, it was Eros who had his head on my chest, his arms tightly wound around my waist and and his legs tangled with mine.

I sighed, running my hand through his silky, soft hair when he grumbled something incoherent and grabbed my hand, kissing it softly.

"Go to sleep baby, it's too early." He mumbled in his sexy groggy voice which made my stomach flip with butterflies as he muffled his face even more into me.

"Can you let me get up, please?" I asked softly but he didn't answer so called out to him again.

"No." His voice came out sharp and final as he held me tighter.

"So, no school today?" I asked with a small smile when he hummed.

"No school. You stay with me today. I have to go soon." He muttered and I frowned.

"Go where? Eros?" He didn't answer me after that so I just closed my eyes and tried my best to go back to sleep.

The next time I woke up, I was lying on top of Eros, his arms still around me and now my face was buried in his neck, inhaling his manly scent.

"You can stop sniffing me now." I heard his sleepy voice and gasped, getting up to look at him.

"You're awake!" I gasped and he grinned softly, pushing my hair behind my ears,

"Since the last hour or so, yes." He told me, making my brows furrow.

"And you didn't wake me? What time is it?" I tried to get up from on top of him but he didn't let me.

"You were holding me like a monkey with abandonment issues." He said and I smacked his arm.

"I was not! You're the one with abandonment issues." I grumbled and his face instantly fell, his arms around me loosening as he got lost in thought.

I instantly realized my mistake and mentally face palmed myself as I got up from on top of him and instead sat down beside him, pulling his head in my lap.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." I said, running my fingers through his hair when he sighed in annoyance.

"Sure you didn't." He mumbled to himself while I chewed on my lip nervously.

"I didn't, I swear. I'm really sorry Eros. I love you." I whispered when he looked up to me and sighed heavily shaking his head as his hand came up to stroke my cheek.

"I love you too darling. It's alright." He said softly and I sighed in relief.

"Can I get up now? I need to use the bathroom." I said and he frowned.