- t w e n t y e i g h t -

"If I want it, it's already mine."

* * *

Mumbling something incoherent, I groaned when I felt a feather like touch on the side of my face and tried swatting away whatever it was, but it didn't budge, and my eyes opened, squinting at the culprit.

Blue eyes. 

That was the first thing I saw when I woke. I trailed my eyes further and noticed his black t-shirt and sweatpants, his arms tightly wound around me and my face buried in his chest, our legs tangled.

Even with the close proximity, I didn't have the energy in me to move away and just snuggled back into his chest.

"Someone's feeling affectionate." He chuckled, his chest rumbling as I clutched onto his shirt tightly when his lips made contact with my forehead. 

I frowned when I noticed I was wearing sweatpants and looked back at Eros with furrowed eyebrows, and then the room which we were in.

This isn't the estate.

"Where are we?" I questioned.

"Home." He replied and my eyes widened.

"Home? H-how?" I asked when he shrugged.

"Flew back last night. You were asleep the whole time." He said and I slowly nodded in understanding.

My sleepy brain was not responding and clearly, he noticed that and chuckled, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Sleep some more darling, you're still out of it. I'll wake you up for school." He said caressing my hair when a pout formed on my lips.

"Can I just stay home?" I whined when he shook his head before leaning down and pecking the pout on my lips and leaving me a flustered mess.

Well shit.

"As much as I want you all to myself, I can't compromise on your education. Si?" He said and I yawned, nodding sleepily.

"Si." I whispered, hearing his satisfied hum as my eyes closed once again while he whispered sweet nothings in Italian in my ear.

* * *

The next time I woke, it was with a jolt as a sudden coldness washed over me. 

Startled, I looked round and noticed the bed was empty and the curtains were drawn. I glanced at the clock and realized I needed to get ready for school.

Since I slept more than I usually do, I was really fresh now and jogged towards my room after making Eros' bed and took a quick shower and dried my hair.

I walked into my closet in my bath gown and took out what I wanted to wear today. I wanted to dress up a little for no specific reason.

Or maybe I want to impress Eros.

I shook my head at my stupid thoughts and took out a nice outfit and slipped it on along with my shoes and looked in my full length mirror.