- f o r t y -

"Can't you see the way her face lights up when she sees you?"

* * *

-  E M E R A L D - R I C C I -

"You're glowing." Was the first thing Vanessa said when she saw me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused when she gave me an 'oh really?' look.

"Spill, now. What happened yesterday?" She waggled her eyebrows at me suggestively when I blushed furiously as I recalled yesterday's events.

With his hands all over me and his tongue-....

"Oh my god!" She squealed and I winced, hushing her when people turned to look at us in the hallway.

"And don't even deny it, it's written all over your face." She put her hands on her hips sternly while I sighed heavily.

I'll really have to tell her, don't I?

"Eros, well he-...." I grumbled under my breath, trying to figure out a way to tell her and not tell her.

"Well?" She urged and I bit my lip nervously.

"H-he went down on me yesterday. Twice." I mumbled under my breath, hoping she wouldn't hear but unfortunately, she did, and instantly broke out in a big grin, squealing even louder this time.

"Nessa!" I shushed her but she kept jumping in her spot.

"Oh my fucking god Em, no 'effin way. Twice? In the same day? I'm swooning." She put a hand on her forehead dramatically while I blushed even deeper. 

But then she turned all serious suddenly and looked at me carefully, taking my hands in hers as she looked at me with a concerned expression.

"He didn't force you, right?" She asked in all seriousness but I shook my head.

"No." I answered and she sighed in relief before we talked a bit more, thankfully dropping the subject about Eros before walking to my class where we said goodbye. 

I walked in, greeted by Axel on our usual table and smiled when I saw him.

"Hey." I said and he smiled, albeit a bit forcefully.

Was that because of yesterday?

"Hi. You okay?" He asked scanning my face when I frowned.

"Yes, why?" I asked confused. 

"Your face is red." He pointed out and I patted my face, smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah, that is Vanessa's fault, actually." I said and he chuckled a bit before the teacher came in and we got up to work.

At lunch time, Noah, Vanessa and I were sitting at our usual spot when Axel came over to us followed by two guys behind him whom I recognised from the diner yesterday when I had pizza with Eros.