- t w e n t y f o u r -

"She's a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes."

* * *

Eros was taken aback at first when I initiated the kiss but after regaining composure he kissed me back with equal passion. 

Although before we could go any further, I swiftly pulled away, watching his surprised features while he studied my blushing face carefully.

"I love it, thank you." I whispered, hooking my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. He responded to my hug quickly, wrapping his own large arms around my small frame. 

With one last kiss to his cheek, I jumped out of his arms while the staff, which I just noticed by the way, and guards gaped at us. 

I saw Grant averting his gaze from us when I looked in his direction when Naya came and grabbed hold of my arm.

"Come on dear, your flight's going to leave in a while." Naya said pulling at my arm and I complied, following her to my room.

"Alright, I've packed everything you might need in those two suitcases. Your wedding dress will be delivered directly there tomorrow. You can change into something more comfortable for the flight." She said.

I nodded, soaking up all the information as much as I could as I realised this was finally happening now.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a comfortable grey sweatpants and matching sweatshirt, pulling my hair into a pony tail after wiping the make up off from my face, I helped Naya pack up my essentials and other things.

After nearly half an hour of packing everything up, the guards came to take my luggage down as I said goodbye to Naya.

"Will you be there as well?" I asked her when she smiled.

"Of course, I'll be there. We'll be there by morning." She said and hugged me goodbye before I put on my white converse and went downstairs.

I noticed Eros was still in his formal clothes as he gave out orders to everyone. On seeing me, he pulled me closer to him and took my hand as he continued saying his piece to the guards before taking me towards the car.

On reaching the airport, we sat straight away in the private jet and buckled our seatbelts, getting ready for take off while our luggage was being handled by the men. 

After about ten minutes of me looking out the window, the plane had started to take off and before we knew it, we were in the sky. 

Since it was an eight hour flight, I put my head against Eros shoulder and closed my eyes, falling into darkness as soon as his hand took hold of mine.

* * *

"Yes, yes. Get it done, quick." I heard faint sounds of someone talking on the phone around me before fingers ran through my hair and I pulled my blanket closer to my body, snuggling into the warmth that cocooned me.

I muttered something incoherent, which caused the person next to me chuckle as I sighed in contentment as a kiss was placed on my cheeks.

"Darling, wake up." I heard someone call out to me softly and tried to open my eyes, squinting and blinking till I could see clearly.

I looked around the brightly lit room, my eyes holding on to every detail before I turned my head, meeting beautiful blue eyes that stared back at me.

"Good morning darling." He said softly as I pulled the blanket closer to my body and smiled a bit.