- f i f t y t w o -

It had been a week since the accident, and I was back home from the hospital now and walking around a bit as well, not that Eros was letting me and was carrying me everywhere I needed to go

I took my classes online when Eros went to work, and watched movies with him at night when he came back or simply sat in his office while he worked and I read.

But as of right now, I was hunched over, sitting on the edge of the bed when a wave of pain washed over me and I winced clutching the edge of the bed in a vice grip.

Yes, I was officially on my period today.

The sound of heavy footsteps echoing in the hallway made me look up for a split second just as Eros entered the room, smiling at me which fell just when I winced again.

"Darling? What's wrong?" He dropped everything on the couch and hurried over to me when I whimpered as his hands framed my face.

"Talk to me, baby. Are you hurt?" He asked when I shook my head slowly.

"Then what's wrong?" He checked my forehead for a fever, looking at me concerned and worried while I chewed on my lip nervously.

"I-I'm-..." I paused, a little embarrassed as he urged me to go on.

"I-I'm on my period." I whispered when he frowned before realisation crossed his features.

"Oh. It's that time of month?" He asked and I nodded, nuzzling my face into his open palm when he sighed, sitting on his knees in front of me as he pulled me into him.

I let him hug me, closing my eyes and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Does it hurt?" He asked when I hummed silently while he rubbed my back.

"Did you do anything? Take any medicine?" He asked when I shook my head and mumbled a small 'no'.

"Okay." He breathed before pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"I have no idea what to do, darling, and honestly, it's making me panic a bit." He said truthfully when I smiled and laughed weakly.

"It's okay, Eros. You don't have to do anything." I said when he shook his head.

"I have to. Tell me what I should do. Please." He added at the end and I smiled a bit before thinking.

"I um... I just want you to hold me and maybe get me some chocolates? I was craving those." I said in a small voice when he nodded and smiled a bit.

"That can be arranged, sweetheart. Why don't you go freshen up and I'll be right back, si?" He said and I nodded, getting up on shaky legs as I headed to the bathroom.

Done with my business, I peeked out the bathroom door and called for Eros who came running inside.

"Yes, baby? Did you need something?" He asked in a worry.