- f i f t y s i x -

"Shh, just a little more."

* * *

He chuckled from behind me, grabbing my hand and pulling me back to him so that I crashed into his chest

"What is wrong with you?" I scowled just as he leaned down and captured my lips, kissing me with a new found passion I'd never felt before as his hands pressed me impossibly closer to him, my back arching into him.

"I've gone mad. Abso-fucking-lutely mad when I'm around you." He whispered against my lips, pulling me in for another kiss that was much harder and rougher than the last, his tongue exploring my mouth as he dominated me completely.

He pulled away reluctantly, my breathing hard and fast as I looked at him through my lashes and shook my head, resting my head on his chest as my hands hooked around his neck, his arms wrapping around my waist.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before pulling away, a small smile tugging on lips as he pecked me a few more times before finally leading me outside.

"Who was the couple that came to us?" I asked him as we walked along the private beach that belonged to Eros, right behind our villa.

"Adam Thorne and Isabelle Edward. He needed protection for her some time ago so he contacted me." He explained and I frowned.

"From what?"

"Some crazy ex and some other few people who wanted to take over their empire." He told me and I nodded.

"They were nice." I commented as we stared at the moon and I heard Eros hum briefly as we settled on the sand and I pulled my legs to my chest, shivering a bit when the cold air hit me.

"Cold?" Eros asked me and I shrugged, watching him take his blazer off and drape it over my shoulders, putting an arm around me and pulling me close to him.

"I like this." I whispered and felt him looking at me.

"What?"

"This. Us. I'm glad I met you, Eros. And I'm glad I fell in love with you." I whispered, finally looking at his face and saw a small smile tug at his lips.

"I like us too. And I'm glad to have met you that day at the party, and I'm very fucking glad our grandparents made that godforsaken contract that bound us together." He sad and I smiled.

"I'm glad Hunter broke the contract terms and married Aurora so I could have you instead, and I'm glad I got to fall in love with you. I'm so fucking glad–" He paused, his hands framing my face as he peered into my eyes.

"That you're mine to keep forever, and that I could make love to you all night long, have you for the rest of my life." He murmured and my eyes fluttered closed just as his lips descended on mine.