- t e n -

"Her angel eyes saw the good in many devils."

* * *

Noah pressed a button which opened the roof of the car, turning it into a convertible before driving out of the house.

The metal gates opened for us, the guards speaking into their microphones before resuming their duty.

We first went shopping, buying all sorts of stuff as me and Noah were dragged around by Vanessa.

After successfully buying nearly the whole mall, we set off towards the arcade where we had lots of fun and stayed for nearly two hours before we reluctantly left to eat something because all that action clearly left us starved.

After munching on greasy pizza and milkshakes and then ice cream, we went to watch a movie, as per Noah's request and he even bought snacks, claiming that he 'needed to eat because he works out a lot'.

Nearly the whole day passed like this and when we were finally done and were completely drained out, it was nearly 5 p.m. and the event was at 8 p.m., so we all went home because they were going to get ready with me.

We were too exhausted to actually do anything other than complain about how tired we were. Mama ushered us all towards my room and told us to rest for an hour or so before we got ready.

Clearly loving the idea, we all staggered to my room, throwing off our shoes before all three of us collapsed in my bed.

"No, I'm not sleeping next to you idiot." Vanessa pushed Noah away while he groaned.

"Then sleep on the floor." He groaned but I pushed them both away and laid in between them.

"I'll sleep in the middle, just stop fighting like two year old children." I said with sleepy eyes before slumping in between them and all of us had dozed off the next second.

I woke when the sound of the door slamming had my eyes opening wide. I let out a yawn, noticing Noah's face a little away from mine and gathered we must have turned towards each other in our sleep.

I looked behind me and saw Vanessa with her back to us, sleeping peacefully without a care in the world.

Sighing, I looked towards my door, my eyes nearly bulging out of my head when I saw Eros leaning against it.

"Eros?" I asked, watching his furious, dark, eyes and his clenched jaw as he watched me intently.

I gently shook Noah and Vanessa who woke up with a groan, rubbing their eyes and yawning and stretching.

"What? Can't you let a guy get his beauty sleep?" Noah said sleepily, eyes half open when I shook him again, gulping when I saw Eros' angry expression.

"N-Noah, Eros is here." I whispered and his eyes immediately flew open, staring at said man before he looked towards me with a worried expression, probably scared for his life.

"Save me." He whispered before shaking Vanessa, who groaned and sat up in an instant.

"What?!" She yelled, when both of us gestured to Eros with our eyes and when she saw him too, all the sleep in her vanished before she scrambled out of bed along with Noah.

"Um... We're gonna go get ready, yeah?" Vanessa said looking at me with alarm and I nodded timidly as they both practically ran out of my room after collecting their shoes and other things.

They said a polite hello to Eros before running out and closing the door behind them while my heartbeat accelerated.

He stalked closer to me, my legs hanging from the edge of the bed as he came closer with his hands in his pant pockets.