Chapter 33 - bad idea! [M]

Featured Lyrics:

Featured Lyrics:

It was a bad idea calling you up
Was such a bad idea 'cause now I'm even more lost
It was a bad idea to think you were the one
Was such a bad idea 'cause now everything's wrong

You put your hands under my shirt
Undid my bra and said these words
"Darling, you're so pretty, it hurts"
You pushed me up against my wall
Threw my clothes down on the floor
"Darling, are you ready for more?"

It was a bad idea, calling you up
Was such a bad idea, I'm totally fucked
It was a bad idea to think I could stop
Was such a bad idea, I can't get enough

It was a bad idea, needing you so late
Was such a bad idea, 'cause I can't think straight

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

[M] - Mature Chapter!

You felt like you couldn't run fast enough past the playground near your house, past the sidewalk that had branches of ever-growing cracks, past the spaced-out streetlights that lit your path all the way to the forest behind Eren's house. You felt frantic as you sprinted, barely hearing the sounds of the crunching leaves and your cold panting. There were thin clouds rolling in the sky, covering the bright light of the moon making your travel feel long and desperate. As a child, meeting Eren in the forest behind his house never used to make your heart beat as fast as it was at that moment.

Without hesitation, you entered what used to feel like a thick and endless grotto that only existed for the two of you. You could remember the way the trees stretched endlessly beyond the small river that snaked between the trunks and the way the leaves would cover the sky, protecting this place like a time capsule. Now, you noticed the thickness in the branches had changed, the river turned into a dribbling creek, and the endless forest turned into condos and a parking lot.

Still, the fallen leaves painted a bed of orange across the ground. As you finally found the spot where you promised to meet Eren, you noticed the mounds of leaves around the clearing. Little footprints that dwarfed your own were dotted in the moist mud, piles of sticks in particular formations, and a new rope swing hung off the oldest tree made you rub your eyes.

Ten Years Ago

"Okay, this is where our leaf fort is gonna go." Eren pointed across the clearing right next to a large mountain of leaves lay. There were several longer piles that resembled walls that were already established. "That's where all the firewood goes." Eren pointed at the base of a pile of thin branches he had already started. You were already looking around the clearing for other sticks to add. "And these-" Eren continued, pointing at the rope he made you carry and the tire he rolled across the field behind his house, "are for the swing."