𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1: 𝕄𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥

This is EDITED for it to match storyline .
A/N : the timings might not be perfect according to the game.
Narrator POV:

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐇 - 𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐍

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝟶 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟽

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝟶 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟽

Thea's age : 7

Any substances..

Nutriments..

Just anything ,

How much longer does she need to wait ?

  Theadora  groaned as she sat up from her uncomfortable mattress, feeling her stomach growl for food . Hitting her head on the drawer behind her in the progress . In which alerted her anxious mother who started playing with her hair as she sat across from her with her back against the fridge that was put to guard the door from any unwanted intruders .

Her mothers head turned towards her , her eyes darting around the room until she she gave her a sympathetic look , "Oh Thea . I'm sorry sweetheart but no breakfast today.."  Her mother swallowed thickly , fidgeting with her wedding ring.

The little blonde narrowed her eyes and formed saliva in her mouth to at least reduce the dryness in her mouth ,"But- i didn't have any dinner yesterday either mom.. I'm  really hungry.." Thea already felt like throwing up from her empty stomach begging for food.

It has been like this for so long and her parents still haven't found any food they could feast on.  She watched as her mother got up with tears in her eyes , handed her a piece of paper and crayons so she could make time go by faster. But Thea grew bored of just being inside and drawing, she drew some butterflies and trees until she was fed up.

She stretched her arms and yawned out of fatigue , lifting her chin and pursing her lips," mom when does dad come back?" Thea asked as she looked for any sign of  good news of her dads return on her mothers face.

Her mother just shook her head as she wiped some tears on her torn  puffer jacket. But suddenly whipped her head to the door behind her as she felt a little knock. She quickly got up and held up a gun , turning off the safety mode but lowered it down when she heard Thea's fathers voice.

Letting him in , Theadora jumps up and down while swinging her arms around his waist tightly as a hug since he's been out looking for food for them all day yesterday.