𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17 : 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

A/N : sorry for the delay ! Exams have finished and i've been a bit busy these past few days with summer but here y'all go 🔆

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 -𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭 •°. *࿐

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.
( same as last chapter )

🔅𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢  𝟸𝟹 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺 ( midnight  and sunrise )🔅

🔅𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟹 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
( midnight  and sunrise )🔅

Thea's POV :

Previously on The Gleaming Gift :

Who could she possibly be talking about?

         I watch Julian carry Vivienne until i can't spot them in the distance , "I hope she's alright.." I mumble .

I twirl around and skip back to the bonfire setting , my teeth gritting when i notice Dina still stuck to Ellie . Nah , literally.

Dina's hand was holding Ellie's and her other palm grazing Ellie's knee .

I step out the dark alleyway and make my way towards both of them , Ellie seems to notice me and her face lights up .

"Where were you? I thought you left- I was worried." She blabbered and frowned down at me.

I shrugged and my brows furrowed at Dina still not looking at me , her back facing me .

Ellie seems to understand the situation and stared at her too, she nodded her head  towards me . Dina finally whirls around , "O-oh hey! I didn't see u there."

I scoff and grab Ezekiel's sweater from under her , causing her to wince . I don't even look at her once , i'm about to turn around and leave them but an arm reaches out for the flannel jacket .

I glance behind me and Ellie's no longer sitting down . Her palm is clenching around the jacket and she's looking down at me with a confused look.

I raise a brow at her and shrug , swatting away her hand off the jacket . She quickly holds another side of the jacket harshly causing me to scowl. I slap her hand away but she still places it in different areas . She grins and continues , I groan and grab her hand that's about to clutch on the flannel . I viciously pull her across the whole bonfire till we reach a corner where no one could see us .

"What , what's wrong?" She smiles ,

My scowl deepens as i stare at Dina walking towards another group of people our age .

I revert my gaze back to her , "Her." I nod my head towards Dina's direction.

Ellie's smile vanishes and turned into a tight line , she gulps and refuses to meet my eye .