𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26 : 𝘜𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

⇢ ˗ˏˋA/N : We ignore the fact that it took me this long just to post a chapter , we're back to Theadora's POV ♥️

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 - 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.
( same as last chapter )

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟻 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
╚═════ 🍓 ═════╝

Thea's POV :

Previously on The Gleaming Gift :

"Care to explain what your hiding from me?"

I stare at her whilst she takes a bite off a cupcake , my brow raising in confusion when she doesn't respond.

"Theadora!"

I suddenly frown at the unfamiliar voice coming from behind Ellie . I step forward to check over Ellie's shoulder .

Trying to spot the person , Ellie kept moving in front of me . I scoff , "Are you doing this on purpose?"

She nervously chuckled and grabbed my shoulders and led me backwards , "I need to speak to you before going over there.."

I roll my eyes and take her hands off me, "You can do that later."

I walk past her and get faced with a lady sitting at the signing up tables , she's waving .

"I'm glad you could make it, your friend Ellie signed you up since you were sick!" She explained , every word she spouted out made me clench my fists even tighter .

I exhaled a breath and un tightened my fists , putting on a bright smile . "Ah- yes. I was sick but i'm fine now!"

After the lady nodded , I whirl around to glare at Ellie . She's going to get a beating for sure.

I turn to look at Vivienne , I step towards her and take her hand softly , "Go sign up , okay?"

She excitedly nods and hugs me for a quick second . I watch her go behind the rest of the... Oh my god.

There's like a hundred people in line! I must take advantage of Maria's status . I hold up a hand for Ellie so she could wait and rush back to Vivienne .

"Hey Vivienne- Do you seriously think i'd let you wait here for an hour?" I grab her arm and tug her to walk in front of the line .

"-Hey-! We were here before you!" A boy probably my age shouted out after standing in front of him.