𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31 : 𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

➻ A/N : This chapter took a while since I travelled in between writing - Sorry!!

➳𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐬 - 𝐇𝐞𝐫'𝐬ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.
( same as last chapter )

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟽 - 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
└──✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼──┘

Thea's POV :

My ultimate nightmare has begun.

Every single day of this week , I've been woken up by sudden blasts from my bedroom door . Ellie would wake me up every day at 7 am and force me into clothes . She would succeed into mouth feeding me and dragging me into her garden to train the whole day.  Even after that delicious dinner at the Tipsy Bison on Wednesday , she still proceeded to wake me up before the sun could even rise.

On Thursday , July 27th , we practiced with shotguns and rifles.  She then forced me to go to the gym, where she taught me cardio , leg and arm workouts. I returned back home sore and Maria instantly gave me the luxury of a warm bath .

The next day , on Friday , July 28th,  I almost perfected how to shoot with a pistol and a shotgun. Ellie then forced me to practice with the bow and arrow since she suspects that they may make us use it in the audition. She made me run for 10 minutes and each with a sprint of 2 minutes , of course , she gave me breaks . Then , we went back to her garden to cool off and started to practice with the rifle. Ellie noticed how exhausted I was and called it a day .

Saturday 29th , I was woken up with gentleness , Ellie made sure I had a good breakfast. After that , we went to the gym , did some arm workout then went to her garden to practice using the bow and arrow and last touch ups with the rest of the weapons. Tomorrow was the day of the audition , bees swarmed in my stomach at that reminder.

"Just imagine yourself alone in a forest , doing whatever they asked you to do." Ellie reassured , patting my shoulder.

"You'll be there with me , right?" I nervously ask , hoping for a good answer.

"I-I don't know, no one does . But I'm sure I'll be there to encourage you." She smiles and pinches the tip of my nose . "Now, go home and sleep early- don't read." She warns .

Chuckling at her words , I nod  . "Okay.. But wake me up early , I don't want to oversleep."

"Yup, now go!" She pushes to the front gates of her garden . I stop to hug her , "Thank you for helping me, I know how bad I am."

Ellie pauses , "You're not bad anymore, stop saying that." She presses a finger to my forehead.

"Go , before I throw you out myself."