𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 34 : 𝘓𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳

➻ A/N: 7k+ words chapter, buckle up. Anyway, doesn't the song Strangers by Kenya Grace sounds just like Ellie?

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐭- 𝐕Ø𝐉, 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭.ೃ *ੈ

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 3 months.

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Thea's POV :

Do I look like I know how to build a tent?

The answer is no.

I've been staring at these metal pieces in my hands the whole time whilst other campers were already finishing up with building their tent.

Why on earth would someone ask me to build it by myself? Ah yes, that person ends up being the oh-so adventurous Ellie Williams. She decided to hand me all these random pieces, putting all the responsibility on me since she needs to help Cat with hers!

Surely Cat has a tent buddy so did she seriously have the need to steal Ellie from me?

I yelp as I felt something on my leg, almost tripping on my bag for the 12th time today. I shouldn't have worn shorts, bugs have bit me all over my legs whilst walking in the wilderness. Of course, I forgot to get an ice pack with me. Ellie got one but obviously, she wasn't in sight, so I'm stuck with bug bites.

Grunting, I crouch down to dig some weird metal piece into the ground, this is what the guy next to me is doing.

Whilst copying everything the dude was doing, my mind started drifting towards the events that happened earlier in the day. I had spotted Ezekiel and the rest of his friends, thankfully no girls, hiking in front of us the whole time and he didn't even talk to me once. I had payed no mind to him since Vivienne, Dina, Jesse and Julian were walking right next to me, we all chatted for the rest of the hike.

And where was Ellie? Walking behind us with her obvious-secret-girlfriend. She hasn't spoken to me since last night.

I smile when I actually succeed into building the tent, I open up the zipper and check in the inside. I guess it was just enough for both of us.

I get the mattress in the tent and put my bag in the corner. I pull out the blanket, some pillows and 2 candles which had cages to protect them since the tent getting on fire wouldn't be great.

Once I tidy the tent up a bit from the inside. I zip open the tent and immediately get met with a pair of man legs. I squint my eyes when the sun hits them and look up to find the white haired man from the audition. He was too busy inspecting the tent to notice me. He seemed impressed by my hard work and turned his head to face me.