𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24 : 𝘘𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴

➼ A/N : Nah im gonna cry - People are saying Ellie will die in tlou3.. Fingers crossed that's not true 🤞🏼

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐍𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐢˚୭˚○◦˚

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.
( same as last chapter )

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟻 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Thea's POV :

Previously on The Gleaming Gift :

"I can't tell if the flyer awaiting us is good or bad.."

Ellie snorts , "Don't worry! I'm sure it's good." She continues to hold both our hands and pulling us through the crowd. With her head held high , she led us and strides confidently through the bustling throngs.

"Hurry up!" Cat groaned as people started to push through us. Ellie tightened her grip on my arm and shoved the crowd away with her shoulder every time they tried to walk in front of us.

When we arrived at the front , she turned to us both , "Don't let go of my hand , yet."

When she whirls around to check what made the whole village go crazy , she gasps , "No way-!" She shrieks and jumps up and down in excitement .

I frown at her pumped up behavior , moving to stand next to her . I read each word on the flyer and scoff ,

"Is this really what all the fuss is about?"

Ellie nods , "I need to join!"

Cat intervenes and pulls Ellie closer to her , "I can't wait for us to do this together!" She beams and hugs Ellie tightly .

I grit my teeth , are they serious?

"Outdoorsy Camping Trip For Teenagers Capable Of Facing Challenging Obstacles
( involving weapons ) = Come to tryouts on the 30th of July for a spot in this mighty challenge!"

"What's the point of this?" I ask .

Ellie pulls away from Cat , "I'm pretty sure their just baiting us to train for when we grow up since we're practically  forced to go patrolling."

I look at her in disbelief , "Me? Patrolling? That's not something i'd ever picture myself doing."

Cat rolling her eyes , "Knowing Maria, she'd never risk having you go out there." She bitterly remarked .

I bite my lip and frown , "Really..?"

Cat lets out a huff , "Of course she wouldn't let you go , your basically her daughter . Though , she doesn't care about the other people being forced to go." She sharply criticized.