𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴

A/N:  Sorry for the delay !! , exams season is done for now !

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬
- 𝐒𝐙𝐀༉‧₊
Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟹 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺

Thea's POV :

"Would you like anything else?"

I shook my head , dismissing the waiter with a soft smile .

My eyes and mouth watering at how good the cupcake looked . It was a regular vanilla flavor with melted chocolate in it . Just the thought of the melting substance made my stomach grumble in anticipation. I clapped my hands together and fought the urge to do a little victory dance since these cupcakes were hard to get to in the Tipsy Bison . But of course , i had the ultimate advantage with using my "Maria will be disappointed in you" excuse to Seth.

My fingers clasped around the paper wrapper , ruffling the material while lifting it up to dig my teeth into it . Okay..Time to dig in!

My mouth widened and i leaned into the cupcake , and took a huge bite so i could reach the melted chocolate.

I nearly moaned out loud at how delicious it was . I could tell i was getting dirty looks from the other people sitting across from my table . Losers haha.

They should just praise Seth's work or just threaten him to get it , it's not that hard . Well too bad for them , i'm the lucky one today!

I swallow my last bits and leaned into my cupcake . My mouth clasped around - nothing ?

My eyes opened up and i gasp at the brunette in front of me with MY cupcake in her grasp. She grinned and bit into the same place i dug into the cupcake , it was the place with all the melted chocolate .

Sudden irritation started welling  up in my stomach , i felt more annoyed than usual .  "That was the limited edition cupcake Ellie!"

I stood up and tried reaching back for my beloved baked good but she was obviously quick enough to dodge .

"Too slow , blondie locks" She chuckled and continued to eat on it with a hand swatting brown hair strands from her face .

"blondie locks?" I frown and sit back down with a groan when i notice all the chocolate in my cupcake was gone..

Ellie throws her head back and sighs in delight , my palms clenched and all i wanted to do was head butt her . My eyes narrowed at her and switched to the front of the place , would Seth make me another one ? Surely not since chocolate is very rare here.