𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23 : 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘺 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵

➺ A/N : TW harsh words and harassment.

Theadora's outfit = https://pin.it/36qjXmj

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 - 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 ◛*ੈ‧₊˚

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.
( same as last chapter )

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟻 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
╚════.✾.════╝

Thea's POV :

Entering the cozy cafe across the bustling crowd in downtown , i felt the heat of summer on my skin. It was a very busy day in the village today , with people running around on the streets.

Tuesdays tend to be abuzz with activity . People rushing to work , vendors setting up their stalls and selling fresh produce and other goods. Children are heard outside, laughing as they enjoy their time off school. It was busier than a Monday.

As i push open the door to the unfamiliar cafe , the scent of freshly brewed coffee instantly wafts through the air. I softly sigh at the scent of coffee . Instrumental music was playing lowly in the back , creating an inviting atmosphere.

"Hello, dear!" A woman quickly exiting the cafe welcomed. At this point , I'm used to people just welcoming me at random times since i've become known as 'The Angel of this village' .

Even though i'm clearly not the angel of this village. I'm kind to people but that doesn't make me comparable to an angel. I'm just being a decent human being , but oh well. It's fun to be called that , it brings out a thrill in me.

The cafe had one dark brick wall and the rest of the walls were white . It had huge windows , letting the natural light pour in. The cafe was full of earthy colors , fit for a cafe . I glance at the seats , they looked comfortable .

I sat down at one table next to the window , realizing everything was made out of wood.

My mind began to race as I thought about the mark on the tree. Who could have put it there? What did it mean? Was someone trying to send me a message?

I nervously tap my foot on the ground. It created a tapping sound since i had my knot wedge ankle strap sandals on. I wasn't really sure of what to do. It was still morning and i did come here for breakfast . I should probably go to the menu stuck to the wall behind the counter .

I stand up from my seat and walk to the counter , i stare at the menu and the sudden aroma of fresh baked pastries and coffee fills the air. I've never been here before , I always went to the Tipsy Bison for any type of breakfast but today i decided to try this place for a change.