𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 : 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

A/N : i edited it cuz it felt cringe to read before . 🤷‍♀️

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟼 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺 (𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟼 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
(𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

Thea's POV :

Previously on The Gleaming Gift :

My converse quietly pressed onto the wooden steps up the porch ,

Touching the tip of braid , i pray that she won't give me one of those long ass lectures that lead to me falling asleep by accident .

I wrapped my hand around the doorknob and hear laughter inside? It didn't sound like Tommy's. I slowly open the big door and i freeze up. My eyes land on Maria and Tommy smiling sitting opposite of some man and ..Ellie? On the dinner table , and their eating a big dinner together.

Damn they didn't even bother inviting me or search the village for me. What a bunch of fakers .. Well are at least now that their here , i don't need to get lectured by Aunt Maria !

I close the door behind me loud enough for them to notice me and Maria looks at me with a confused look , "Oh - Thea come take some food ! I was wondering when you'd come home . I'd like you to meet Joel , Tommy's brother and Ellie!" she said excitedly and gestured me to take the plate she was holding .

I looked around the table feeling overwhelmed by how many people were looking at me , Maria , Tommy , this man Joel , and -ugh- Ellie. I'm gonna introduce her to my fist later , a lovely rendez-vous !

I stumble a bit and smile softly , "Nice to meet you Joel..and uhm no it's alright i'm not hungry." I trailed off and Maria looked at me worriedly .

"Are you okay Thea ?" Maria got up to place her palm against my forehead but i quickly retreat , glancing at that bitch of a brunette who dares to eat some of my Aunt's food .
"I'm okayy! I-Im just very tired from school today." I stare back at Ellie and narrow my eyes at her , i want to make it obvious that i do not like her one bit .

"Well Ellie here , just finished eating her dinner so could you show her to you're room?" Maria asked smiling as she picked Ellie's plate to put it in the sink. Ellie flinches and was about to speak but i cut her off ,

"Of course ! I'm always welcome to show girls my age my room-" i exclaim loudly  as i fake smiled with my eye twitching and gestured for Ellie to follow me upstairs .

She reluctantly shakes her head , waving her hands , " N-no need -! Thank you though.."

The man next to her pats her shoulders and nods his head towards me , "Cmon , you can make a new friend." He begs her with his eyes and she glimpses my way and i could feel her shrink in her seat .