𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 : 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫 - 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫⍣ ೋ

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟻 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟻 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.

Thea's POV :

"It was so fun and i actually learned how to move my arms!"

Ellie was busy telling all the fun she had in her swimming lessons with Joel to Maria in the kitchen while i sit on the stools attached to the counters reading my book whilst also eating lunch.

"Oh! and my friend said she'd be able to tattoo my arm when i'm a bit older too!" Ellie explained as she skipped around the kitchen counter , excited about it. Friend huh..? It must me Cat .

"That's wonderful! What design do you want?" Maria asked as she leaned into the counter , looking at Ellie with adoring affection .

Ellie stopped her movement and thought for a bit , quirking her brow "I don't really know! But it's alright since she knows a lot !" She smiled as she sat next to me .

"Hey Thea..what are you reading?" She raised a brow at me and leaned in closer over my shoulder to see my book. I giggle , "A fantasy book" .

Ellie grinned ,"well i was wondering if you'd want to go with me to the park? Dina and Jesse are going to be there!" She stared at me , waiting for my response . It looked like she really wanted me to go , she was bouncing on her seat while she pleaded with her shining green eyes at me. Her foot tapped the footrest of the stool impatiently and her fingers were bunched together .

Hm..I guess there's no harm in going right..? But i'm also in the middle of the big magical war in my book ..I close my book , and i meet her gaze whilst feeling a bit flustered by how eager she is . I sigh in defeat , and furrow my brows while letting out a breath . Ellie's pleading face quickly shifts after reading my body language and turns into a silly smirk . I roll my eyes , "I guess i can come." Ellie squeals while clapping her hands together and reaches for my arm to jump off the stool.

After we get down , Ellie turns her head towards me and exhales a breath "Great!! Okay let's go!"

"W-wait now?!"

"Yes , duh!" She drags me out the house and i sulk even more as the house disappears since she's pulling me away . She notices my mood and rolls her eyes while hiding her little chuckle behind her spare arm.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Ellie , Over here!"

Ellie and I turn our heads to the voice , It's Dina! She's waving her hand in the air , signing us to come over . Ellie takes my hand in hers and grins which splits her cheeks in two and i felt my gaze shift rapidly around the park as i have the urge to touch my hair . We walk up to Dina.