𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 : 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐰  *ೃ˚.
or
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥- 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲
( mid july )
Volume: ■■■■■□□□

 ❃ or 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥- 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲( mid july )Volume: ■■■■■□□□

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟻 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
(𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

Thea's POV :

8 pm.

It's currently 8 pm .

Am i overthinking this?

What if she wants company ?

And some dinner too?

Is she still in pain?

My face twisted into a pained one , my eyebrows furrowed  and my lips pressed tightly together. I trace the lining of my light yellow ruffled babydoll top . It doesn't help loosen the overwhelming feeling in my chest. I keep stressing about her . If she was in my footsteps , i'm sure she would've visited me at the infirmary directly after! I feel like such a terrible friend.

I heavily sigh , sadness  clouding my face features . But it's so dark outside .. I'll just end up lost in the darkness.

"Knock Knock?" My face lit up as i noticed Maria appear through my room door. She was holding a plate in her hands with warm pasta dribbling with red sauce and sprinkled with cheese . It looked so delicious i wanted to devour it right there on the spot..

Maria's mouth curved into a smile as she became aware of my dazed expression on the meal she had clutched in her hands. She   put her hand out with the goods , was she offering me it?

I reluctantly , slowly walked towards her and try to reach out my hand to grab the plate but right before the moment I was about to touch it , she repositioned it closer to her .

I frown and my jaw dropped by her behavior , "Why don't you share it with El? I'm sure she wants some company." The corner of her lips quirked up and she grinned that malicious grin she makes after every annoyingly frustrating gesture she does.

My eyes sparkled in happiness after Aunt Maria asked me to share it with Ellie. An excuse to visit her!

But my cheerful face grew into a worried one right after , I narrowed my eyes at Maria with both my hands on my hips , "But what if i get lost in the way? I'll get smuggled by some creep!"