𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 : 𝘈𝘴 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘓𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘰𝘱

A/N : this is ( EDITED ) to be better and have a more logical storyline !

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 - 𝐓𝐕 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ✧˚☄︎⋆ ༘

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years 4 months

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟼 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺(approximately 5 years later)

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟼 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
(approximately 5 years later)

Thea's POV:

I can't find anything to wear.

I'm going to start crying from - ugh . Since when did my clothes become so tight . Sure okay , i bought these clothes maybe 1 year ago but how are they this small already?! And i love this baby blue shirt ... I can't just go out looking like a hooker at school.

I ripped the shirt off me , threw it on my carpet and stormed off downstairs to the kitchen where Maria is busy cleaning the dishes .
I groan , "Maria! I can't find anything to wear . Everything is so tight . I need some new clothes asap or i'm going to die." I cross my arms and huff ,

Maria just turns around and looks at me up and down in only my now tight bra and baggy pants. She sighs and leans her hands on the counter while inspecting my body.

She grins and leans back, "Those bras are looking too tight too. It seems like you grew bigger in some places ." She chuckles as i look at her offended by what she meant.

I walk up to the cleaned cups and pour some water to drink ,"Well you've got to get me some new shirts. I need to borrow one of yours since all of my shirts are tight." I gulp down my water and run up to Maria and Tommy's room for something i could wear that would look half decent on me.

I find a black and grey striped button cami top and looks like Maria's old clothes she used to wear as a teen too. Because it looked small but it fit me nonetheless. I've never worn cropped shirts before.. But it is easy to move around in it.

I burst into my room , grab my black converse , my school tote bag and apply some lip balm to have some plump lips at least .

Oh ! And of course i can't forget my fathers bracelet .

I run back down , grab my bagel that Maria made for me and leave to school.

I curse as i see that the school bell has already rang since the school gates were closed . I go through the other gateway and get a "late" card for the 12th time this year.. Well it's alright it's not like they'll kick me out of school for being 20 minutes late some mornings.

I finish my last bagel bite while walking down the halls to my class .

Grade 9 Class D.

I beg that the teachers late so i don't need to get into trouble again. I squint my eyes and tighten my lips inwards before knocking on the door.