𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 35 : 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

₊˚ପ⊹ A/N: I was nice!! TW: mature content . This chapters title was inspired by the bath and body works perfume since every time I smell it, it reminds me of tlou.

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 3 months.

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝚜𝚝 - 𝟸nd 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
┗━━━୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧━━━┛

Thea's POV:

"Teach me, Ellie."

My heart was pounding in my chest as I finally mustered up the courage to ask her my long awaited question.

As our gaze held, I notice Ellie's slightly parted lips, a silent invitation for something more.

My heart quickened as I took in the sight of Ellie's tousled hair, cascading in wild waves across the pillow beneath her. I couldn't resist a smile, my own anticipation growing with each passing second.

A mischievous grin slowly spreads across Ellie's face, transforming her features into a playful expression. Her arm ventures forth, reaching out to graze my cheek with a gentle touch. The warmth of her palm against my skin sends shivers of anticipation down my spine, awakening a fire in me.

"I thought you'd never ask." She mumbles, still touching my cheek. I'm captivated by the roughness in Ellie's voice, finding it oddly alluring and drawing me in even closer.

I squirmed on Ellie's lap, yearning for more than just the exchange of glances. It was as if Ellie sensed my discomfort . Her hand moves up from my cheek to my hair, digging her fingers in my locks.

Without hesitation, my eyes widened when Ellie harshly tugged me downwards, our lips finally touching.

Ellie already started moving her lips against mine. I felt myself melting at the feeling of her warm breath, my eyes rolling back and shutting closed. Moving my hands to rest on each side of her head, I sigh into the kiss when her nose pressed against my cheek.

I'm not used to someone's lips touching mine, especially the ones of my friend.

Time seemed to stand still as her lips continue to take the lead. I never expected her to be this good at kissing. Each time she pulled me away to breathe for a second, she would slam her lips harder against mine, causing me to let out a yelp or a whine each time. Her grip on my hair tightens as she continues to kiss me.

Our lips finally moved in sync, her's suddenly part and I felt her tongue graze my lips before I sat up.

"Ellie- We- I can't-!" I get off of her and try to move till the end of the mattress but her hand comes out of nowhere and snatches me back towards her.