𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13 : 𝘚𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴

A/N : Who knows the song in the image?:)

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 - 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐔𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐬 ༉‧₊˚✧ ࿐ྂ

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟹 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺 ( lunch time )

Thea's POV:

Previously , on The Gleaming Gift :

     The next thing i know , is Ellie shoving me to the ground with the water bottle in her hand , without the lid .

"H-Hey-! It doesn't have a-"

A pound of water starts spilling on me and my already wet hair , i quickly kick the bottle with leg that's in her palm and it switched direction . The water spilled onto Ellie's whole upper body , i wince when i see her looking down at me with a furious face .

"I will kill you." She throws the now empty bottle to the side and stands up to go look through the cupboards . I try to stop her from fetching the big bowl but she slaps my hands away.

Ellie proceeds to fill it with water , then turns towards me with the water full bowl, "Tsk..you know you deserve this"

I tried backing out but my back hit the kitchen island , "Y-you don't have to do this.."

I nervously laugh  but i quickly shut up when she steps forwards towards me , "I'm going to dump this on you in 1.."

"N-no!" i scramble to the side , trying to get away but she takes ahold of my ankle and drags me back to her. She loomed over me , a smirk etching on her lips.

"2..."

"-Stop it Ellie !" I still try to stand up but her leg pressed onto the shoulder , pushing me down.

"3..!"

She flips the bowl , i quickly shield my face , and all the water poured on me.

I quickly move away though , so not all the water could fall on me . She scoffs when she realizes not all the water washed me.

"You're not so pretty anymore, are you? Ezekiel's going to love seeing you." She chuckled and threw the bowl in the sink.

"M-maria's gonna kill you." I giggle at the watery mess she created .

"She won't make me clean up , i'll just blame it on you." She turned to leave .

I heard the door open but it never closed , "No one gets away with spitting water on me" She lets out a huff and officially leaves , the door closing with a thud .