𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 : 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘰𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲 - 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐗 ۪͙۪˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's Age : 7

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝟶 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟽 ( 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝟶 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟽
( 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

Narrator POV  :

      Thea's smile widened, " Aunty Maria!".

But her smile faltered as she remembered the events that happened 3 hours ago.. She wiped her tears with her pink sweater and handed her Aunt the letter her father gave her .

"Oh Theadora ! what are you doing here?"Her Aunt gives her a look of confusion to why she was on the verge of tears but quickly realized why after looking at the letter that she handed her, that had her name written in her sister's handwriting .

"Mom and Dad got into some trouble..he told me to give you this letter before he got attacked by that clicker.." Thea mumbled as she sat down onto a chair and silently cried but with her head down so her Aunt wouldn't notice her tears streaming down her face .

Thea wiped them and looked back up at Maria and watched her eyes widen every time she read a new line. "O-oh my god..i'm so sorry Thea.." her Aunt looked at her , put the letter down on the table and grabbed Thea's hands into hers,

"Hey-..it's alright..i mean look at the bright side! You'll be living with me from now on!" Maria did a forced giggle to get Thea to cheer up .

But it only made Thea break down even more . Maria looked around the room and noticed her work mates looking at Thea with saddened expressions, feeling bad for her. Maria didn't know what to do to make her feel better since she's also just got the news that her sister had just got killed along with her brother in law . She didn't know how she was gonna tell her father that Faye is dead..

Maria shakes her head to remove all the negative thoughts and makes it her duty to make her niece happy again. She watched Thea sniffle and still shivering from the fear of watching her loved ones eaten. Maria held her up and put Thea on her lap , and began rubbing her hands up and down Thea's blonde hair. Thea naturally leaned into her touch and rested her head on Maria's chest. She was still so young, Maria thought . How could any child go through this much trauma. Maria caught a snif of the scent of her hair and her eyes widened .

Did this kid dump her head in a dirty river ? Maria silently thought .

"Thea?" Maria asked after 15 minutes of holding her and soothing her hair . The little girl didn't respond so Maria got up with her in her arms and put her down on a little bed in the infirmary they had at the station. She removed Thea's dirtied boots to go wash them and covered her body with a warm blanket .