𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19 : 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴

*°:⋆ₓₒ A/N : Trigger Warning : Underage sexual interaction . I just want to warn y'all that in the future chapters , the characters will be underage whilst some sexual scenes. Please be 16+ at the least. ( Tbh idrc if ur not but just don't come at me if ur disturbed)

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐞 (𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥)- 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐫𝐢$𝐭𝐨 ₊˚ପ⊹

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.
( same as last chapter )

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟺 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
╚══•●•════•●•══╝

Thea's POV :

Previously on The Gleaming Gift :

"It seems like we always run into each other , right blondie?"

My breath hitches when i stare up at him , his eyes glimmers and dawned down at me.

"Uh-Yea." I mutter and avoid his gaze .

A throat clearing interrupts the tension , "Ahem-Nice to meet you too." The teenage girl deadpanned.

Ezekiel's brows raise and his gaze drops behind me . He smiles and waved , "Hello there , .."

I turn to look at Ellie crossing her arms with an amused look on her face , "Ellie."

He nods and reaches a hand out for her to shake , and she does . "I'm Ezekiel." He softly adds and returns his attention on me .

"Are you both here for Vivienne?"

I nod and take ahold of the lunch box sitting in my bikes basket . "These are for her!" I show them to him and he glanced at them for a second .

He tightly smiles and gestures his hand to the infirmary entrance , "Shall we then?" He asks us both of us but Ellie just snorts and goes in between of us to slam the door open . She trudges in with her head up , standing tall .

Ezekiel and I both look at each other uncertain of what to do . He motions for me to go in first and i do because ladies always go first .

"Hello there , Faith . Nice to see you again." Ellie cockily says and clasps her arms behind her back .

She glanced behind her , checking if we're there . "We're here for Vivienne uh.." She trails off .

Ezekiel cuts in , "Alvaro - Vivienne Alvaro." He stands next to Ellie , making her look small because of their height difference .

Ellie tsks and crosses her arms , "That's what i was about to say.." She mumbled , probably feeling annoyed .

I just wait silently behind them till the receptionist nods , "She's in Room 16 , no running allowed." She adds the last part when Ellie moves away and she sees me .