𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦

➨ A/N : I'm hoping you guys are enjoying the story so far! I've finally finalized the storyline of Thea's story, it's exciting. ·˚ ༘₊·

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 - 𝐆-𝐄𝐚𝐳𝐲, 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧·˚ ◌༘₊·

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 3 months.

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟹𝟶 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Thea's POV :

Previously on A Gleaming Gift:

"Welcome contestants, to the final stage of the audition."

   The woman announced as others joined the battle field. My heart almost jumped when I glanced behind the gates , everyone was staring , even Ezekiel. When I direct my attention back in front of me , Ellie's already giving me a reassuring thumbs up. I shrug my shoulders and stare at the judge .

"You are the third group of contestants to start with the stage 3 of this audition." The judge said as she glanced at all 20 of us, her hand coming up to push her braid away from her shoulder. Behind her was identical replicas of fake guns . 

A man with white hair steps next to her, "In this stage, each of you will wield a fake gun," He waved a hand at the guns behind him.

"-The objective of this challenge is quite simple. The seekers," He glanced at the 10 , Ellie, Vivienne and the rest. "-Are going to try catching the hiders." He turns his attention to my group of ten people.

He clasps his hands together and the women continues, "However, this isn't a casual hide and seek game. The Seekers will not only have to try and find the Hiders, they'll need to immobilize the Hiders to capture them. Once the Hider shoots the Seeker, the Seeker is frozen in place for a minute."

The man resumes, "The Hiders have guns whilst the Seekers have nothing but cuffs to force the Hiders into the cage. In order for the Hiders to win, they need at-least one person standing."

I gulp when he stops talking, he examined  each one of us before finally speaking.

"Hiders, come pick up your guns, their already loaded with fake bullets." I flinch when Julian, Jesse and the others run over to the stands and grab a gun. I quickly grab the last gun and walk back to my old standing spot.

Jesse sends me a playful wink once I walk past him.

"Now, Seekers, come grab your cuffs." The woman with the braid held out ten cuffs for them.