𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25 : 𝘑𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺

↳ A/N : Finally Ellie's POV 🙌🏼

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 - 𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚, 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐦 ༊*·˚✧.*

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.
( same as last chapter )

◃𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 ▹
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟻 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
└──── •✧• ────┘

Ellie's POV :

     "Please-Don't go!" I cry out for Thea to come back.

  I watch her figure disappear through the bustling crowd , my mood worsening each step she took.

A hand on my shoulder pulls me back , "It's fine , she's just dramatic.." Cat mumbled and ran her fingers through my hair.

I closed my eyes and leaned into her touch, feeling the way her fingers caressed each strand with gentle precision.

But I quickly jolt away , cautious of the people surrounding us. I stare up at Jesse , the corner of his lips rising up.

I quirk a brow at his grin , "What."

He wiggled his eyebrows and stares between Cat and I . I roll my eyes and turn to look at Dina .

Ever since the engagement bonfire , I felt awkward around her. Mostly because of the way she treated Theadora.

"Hey, Ellie!" She smiled and waved.

I slowly wave back without smiling or speaking , it just feels wrong.

I watch her smile fade away and turn into a scowl.

"So..What are you guys up to?" Cat asked the both of them.

Dina lifts her head , "We were just signing our names up for the camping trip." She points out.

Jesse suddenly turns to me , "Your joining , right?"

I nod , "Of course I am! Do you seriously think i'd miss this opportunity on flexing my awesome moves?" I cheekily remarked.

Cat giggled , "I've never seen you in action before , I'm excited to see you beat the shit out of the rest."

I chuckle and watch Jesse roll his eyes , "Let's bet on that." He stretches out his hand for me to shake.

I confidently nod and shake his hand , "Bet."

"That's so pathetic."

I look up to meet Dina's gaze , "It's not pathetic." I defend.

"If it's so pathetic then what's the point of joining the camping trip?" I snap back.