𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 40 : 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘐𝘯 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

➻A/N= did neil druckmann just say there might be a third part?? AHHHH🍁

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐀𝐧𝐝? - 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞 ⋆·˚ ༘ *

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 9 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 9 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 3 months.

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Thea's POV:

"Now push the plunger."

"Ew- Nope I'm not doing this!"

I throw the tampon on the bathroom floor and storm out of the bathroom, frustration etched on my face. Maria, stands there, seemingly unsurprised.

She wearily rubs the space between her eyes, tired from dealing with my reluctance to use a tampon. "It's not that hard; try again," she insists.

But I refuse, I don't want to get into that piece of plastic in me. "That thing is huge; it won't fit!"

Maria groans, "Of course it'll fit. Want me to do it for you?" I immediately decline, opting for a piece of thick cotton, our alternative to pads.

"This will do just fine!" I declare, holding the piece of thick cotton. I head back into the bathroom, and I can hear Maria sigh in resignation. "Fine, it's your choice," she mutters as she walks out of my room.

In front of the bathroom mirror, I stare at myself, uncertain if I'm dressed according to the dress code set by Cat.

Theadora's outfit:
https://pin.it/3VhqGJhTt

I'm sure it'll do just fine. I let my blonde hair cascade down to my hips, the waves forming from the braid I had worn all day.

Thoughts of Ellie, who had vanished since last night after a sleepover, linger in my mind. I remember how cute she looked in my pink silky pajamas, though they were found messily folded on my wardrobe in the morning. Whatever, it's time to get going.

Dina and Jesse, both invited to Cat's party, will be there, offering some hope for an enjoyable time. I've brought Cat a special box of chocolate made by Seth, a rarity these days. Maybe it'll soften her up a bit, but knowing Cat, she'll likely continue disliking me.

"Maria, I'm heading out!" I call, and after her farewells, I close the front door behind me, making my way down the steps.

Noticing Ellie's absence with her garage lights off, I reach Cat's house in less than 10 minutes. The pulsating music and teenagers streaming in give me the impression that I can enter freely.