𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29 : 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘦-𝘜𝘱 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭

➸ A/N : No . oh my god it's the last day of july .. ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 - 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐛°∘♡∘°∘

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.
( same as last chapter )

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟼 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Thea's POV :

Light ..?

I stirred and opened my eyes , blearily .
I'm blinded by the morning light , it has begun to filter into my bedroom.

I stretched my arms lazily and reached for my alarm , checking the time. It was 7:34am .

I could afford to snooze a little more . Nestling back into my cozy blankets, I tried to shut my eyes and drift back to sleep.

But my peaceful slumber was interrupted when the door to my room suddenly burst open.

I wince , lazily turning my head to see who decided to interrupt my beauty sleep.

"It's almost 8am , wake up!" The full of energy and enthusiastic Ellie barged in , ready to tackle the day.

I groaned and pulled the covers tightly around myself , irritated by the sudden disturbance.

"Come on, sleepyhead!" Ellie urged.

I mumbled something unintelligible and turned my back to her. I was simply too tired to move.

The next I know is hearing her open the curtains and letting more light into the room.

"Seriously, get up." she insisted even more.

"Hm' no." I had no desire to get out of bed.I was happy just snuggling under the covers and sleeping.

Ellie sighs , "I knew this would happen.."

"m' yeah.." I hum and snuggle into the sheets . I smiled, feeling the comfort of my covers wrapped snugly around me.

However, fate had a different plan in store for my peaceful slumber.

In one swift motion, I felt Ellie pull down the covers, leaving me shivering , the cold immediately welcoming me.

"m' hey-!" I whine , my eyes now fully awake and brimming with annoyance .

Ellie burst into a fit of laughter, her contagious giggles filling my bedroom room. "Oh, come on, Thea, I couldn't resist! You wouldn't get up so I thought you needed a little uh- wake up call."