𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21 : 𝘚𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 ⚘

·˚ ༘₊➻ A/N : two chapters in a row as a gift for 3k viewers !! ✎♡𓂃

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 - 𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.˚ ༘ꕥ ༉‧◌

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.
( same as last chapter )

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟺 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───┘

Thea's POV :

Previously on The Gleaming Gift :

"How about you join me on my daily walking routine?"

He tilted his head to the side and smiled so sweetly that i feel my legs giving out any second , how can a man be this adorable?

I reluctantly look behind him , into the green forest . I do know that the forest is extremely safe . I just never went this way into the forest so i'm unfamiliar with my surroundings .

Ezekiel seems to have noticed my hesitance , "Don't worry , i'm very familiar with this path." He reassured .

I squint my eyes , trying to look deeper into the forest . "I don't know.."

He takes both my hands in his , "You have me , your safe with me."

He stares down at me with his blue jeweled eyes . I don't know what happened but I nod my head after that.

He gestures for me to hold his hand , and I do . His palm felt so warm in mine , his hand was so soft . I smile up at him and walk with him.

The path was absolutely perfect. I should note to myself to come here more often. Sapphire flowers scattered everywhere around the brick path. The path had a bit of moss on it , probably means that it's been here for a while . White flowers and leaves on the path , probably fallen from the trees . The trees that completed the look . The sound of birds made me calm down.

"I always come here when i feel bored or down." Ezekiel mumbled and continued to carefully hold my hand down the path .

"I'm surprised that this place even exists.." I beam at him , feeling grateful to have found this place .

He chuckles , "I randomly found it one night. Oh- don't tell Vivienne about this place."

I raise a brow at his words , "Why-?"

"-This place is only meant for you, and me. We'll make it our secret hangout area." He says and kisses my cheek.

I laugh and pray that i'm not red , "A-Alright.."