𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 41 : 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯

₊˚ପ⊹A/N: Spooky season 💋.

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 12 months

Ellie's age : 15 years , 6 months.

Trigger Warning: blood/mature scenes

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
୨⎯⎯⎯ ✩ ⎯⎯⎯୧

Thea's POV:

"Are the preparations going well?"

I joined them at our designated picnic table. Kendra nods, pulling out a straw out of her bag, placing it in her pumpkin spiced drink.

She takes a long sip before resting her chin on her palm, "I hope so, this halloween party has got to impress everyone." She remarks, a smile gracing her lips, which subtly grows as her gaze fixates on the basketball team.

I try to find out who she's totally smitten for but Nadine comes out of nowhere, slamming her head on the wooden table. That caused Katleen to jump, interrupting her reading. I worriedly place my hand on her shoulder, "Nadine..?"

She suddenly lifts her head up, sighing, "I officially finished telling everyone about the party." She pulls out a list of people with checks next to their name.

Kendra squeals, "I finished my costume last night, i'm going as prom queen!"

The brunette next to her frowns, abandoning her book, "..isn't halloween supposed to be scary?"

Kendra rolls her eyes, "Mhm, i'm gonna pour blood on me." She stared at her dark red nails but looks up at me.

"Thea, let me paint your nails."

I smile, knowing that if i declined she'd throw a tantrum, "Sure, what color?"

She pulls out the same dark red she had on, "Red is the best color if you want to seduce men." The girl pointed out, placing my hands on the table.

Nadine groaned, her head still resting, "Kendra, I'm sure Thea doesn't need nail polish to seduce Ezekiel!" 

The straight-haired girl scoffs, "I know that!-"

Suddenly, she's interrupted by a familiar voice shouting her name. We all turn to the person, confusion plastered on my face as I watched Ellie come over, her whole body visibly sweating from practice.