𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20 : 𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴

: ̗̀➛ A/N : This chapter was painful to finish . I had a writers block at-least 4 times for some reason even though the ideas were already planned ???*✧・゚

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐱 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 - 𝐍𝐁𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐕·˚ ◌༘₊·

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 2 months.
( same as last chapter )

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟺 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Thea's POV :

Previously on The Gleaming Gift :

"What exactly happened , last night ?"

Vivienne froze up and avoided my gaze , fiddling with her fingers . I snatch her arms apart , eyes narrowing at her nervous behavior .

Julian rested his palm on her shoulder , convincing her to spit out whatever she's hiding .

Her lip quivered , her lashes fluttered up when she finally looked me in the eye , "I was fucking assaulted ." She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath , she looked like she was at the verge of crying .

Ellie tensed up next to me , still holding her aching thigh .

I frowned and pulled Vivienne for a hug . "I know that people have probably told you this already , but i'm sincerely sorry .." I tightly hold her as she started to sob .

Julian scowls , "Great. Now she's never gonna stop." He crosses his arms .

I shoot him a glare and run my fingers through her red waves , a way Maria used to do when i was younger to lure me into sleep. I sense her calm down after a while of silence .

She pulls away and swipes away a tear that managed to stay on her cheek.

She looked up at me , but then reverts her gaze on her fingers . "I only remember getting dragged into a dark alleyway . I think 3 men were there , dressed in all black and creepy masks . The masks covered their whole face except their eyes.." She mumbled and sniffled .

She continues , "They pushed me to the ground , stood tall next to me and forced me to open my mouth. The next i know is one of them dipping powder in my mouth which made me feel dizzy and nauseous ."

My eyes widen at the thought of it , "That's it , right ?"

She shakes her head , "They handcuffed me , I couldn't understand anything they were saying - their words were slurred. Half way - I realized my body getting electrocuted .." She shivered .