𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 33 : 𝘛𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢

➺ A/N: Somehow, it's already September?

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫- 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐜𝐚𝐩⍣ ೋ

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months

Thea's age : 14 years , 8 months .
Ellie's age : 15 years 3 months.

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
╚═════.✾.═════╝

Thea's POV :

Getting woken up by Tommy  slamming the front door closed wasn't great.

I jumped up from my sleeping position and rubbed my eyes in frustration once I barely spot Tommy removing his shoes.

"Ugh-Did you seriously have the need to shut the door that harshly?" I grumble, dropping my head back onto Ellie's lap. We must've fallen asleep after the movie.

I felt my eyes start closing again when I see Ellie still in her deep slumber, her head on the pillow, lips slightly parted and hands resting on my bare legs.

I turn to my side and put a pillow in between my legs to feel comfortable, snuggling up against Ellie's leg ,sensing my body about to shut off.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Your face has marks all over it!"

Yawning, I open the fridge for any source of nutriments. Ellie was already awake and energized whilst I still felt like collapsing onto my bed.

Ellie puts her dishes into the sink and stood next to me, "Cat asked me to meet up with her at town-square,"

I gasp, "-I need to go to town-square! I need to shop for things."

Ellie watched me walk across the kitchen, making my breakfast, "I'm sure Cat will love that." She replied sarcastically.

Scoffing, I sit on the kitchen stool. "Don't worry, I won't be with you. I'm asking someone to join me."

Ellie stared at me suspiciously, a smirk on her face. "And who could it possible be?"

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚

  Ellie and I step up the porche's steps. She waved a hand for me to knock on the baby pink colored door decorated with flowers.

Once the door opens, I freeze when the person I came for opens the door.

"What brings you to my house, Theadora and..Theadora's friend..?"

I nervously chuckled and showed him my shoulder bag, "Would you like to go out with me, today?"