Chapter 51

TW: drug abuse and addiction

Mateo

Something about being the cause of another persons unforgettable pleasure brings me so much sweet satisfaction, it's like the blessing is in my hands and I get to give it to the person below me. Last night I was the cause of Kelanis' first pleasurable experience, and it was the first time that I felt blessed instead.

It felt like Kelani gave me the sweet blessing of being able to explore every single area, every single angle, crevice and curve on her beautiful body. Finding and trailing my tongue along each mark I found along the way was a plus, and hearing her welcoming whimpers and gratifying moans was even better.

Now I'm waking up to see her in the same bed as me with flushed cheeks and in her bed hair, and it feels like the blessings keep coming as I hold smile warmly and pull her close into my chest.

God she's so cute.

But if I said the to her she'd hook me and remind me that she's not a fragile, little, dainty girl.

So I'll just stick to calling her beautiful, gorgeous, mesmerising, so fucking sexy, and everything in between.

Kelani Perez is cuddling into my chest and I can't help but feel as though this is a cruel dream. How can something so good be mine... well not mine. Yet. But so so close.

The universe proves me right when there's a pounding knock on the door. When I get up and approach the door, Kelani follows behind me. And when I see her looking so fine with her gun perfectly handled, I don't even remember what I say that makes her slap me upside the head.

Then when I pull open the door Sam is standing calmly on the other side. And for a second my shoulders tense when he raises a brow, thinking he's about to rock my jaw for staying in a hotel room alone with his only niece. Instead he just makes a witty comment and tells us to come down to the car.

The whole way back to the house is quiet since Sam makes me sit in the front with him instead of in the back with Kelani.

Which is for the best because I think if her thigh grazed beside mine, I would've slipped my hand between both of hers. Until she told me to stop of course, though last night the only words in her vocabulary were 'more' and 'don't stop', so I'm assuming she'd enjoy my hand on her thigh as much as I would.

When we get home, Camilla has her usual outbursts at me. But when she looks at me with absolute disgust as she babies her twenty two year old daughter, I don't hold back the frustration as I cuss through a huff.

"What was that?" She questions.

I look to Kelanis mother with carelessness and leg everything I've been bottling up go. "Stop treating her like she's a fucking kid. I was with her, she was safe. She'll never not be safe when she's with me"