Chapter 61

Kelani

Kelani

My heart is currently beating like a rabbits, beating with anticipation, curiosity and anxiety all at the same time. Mateo looks to me with a charming smirk after he says those three words that makes my core recoil, his hands rub up and down the curves of my waist to my hips as he keeps his eyes shifting from mine to my lips.

This is one of those rare moments where I'm speechless and have no fucking clue on what to say, and judging by the pleased look on his face, he knows that.

"What? I don't..." my words are quiet and masking as unsure. Mateos hands slide up my shirt, gliding against the bare skin of my back and tracing the deep scars he memorised and feels at his fingertips. Tingles travel down my spine and he pulls me closer to him, I'm already on his lap but he ensures to close whatever space there is left. I inhale deeply, my lips parted through the small gasp and my nose against his. Mateo doesn't move or lean in, he has pulled me close enough to him for our lips to be literally centimetres apart. He tilts his head slightly to the side and parts his lips as his eyes drop to mine.

"I want you to fuck me, Kelani." He whispers, his voice with a low rasp and my stomach flips.
Again. Speechless. I just breath against Mateos lips hoping the words will fall out naturally.

"What's the difference?" I ask, as quiet as the wind.

"The difference is you'll be riding me until you don't want to anymore, you'll be taking the lead between the two of us and I will fucking love it." He responds with no hesitation, no pauses, three breaths. A hand of his lifts to my chin, and his gaze drops to my lips as his part with a slow breath out and his thumb pulls down my bottom lip.

So when he means I take control he means it literally. Heat rushes to my cheeks and between my thighs that hug around his hips.

He leans in and kisses my jaw before slowly trailing down to my neck and kissing my skin with a honey like pull. I hum quietly, closing my eyes and tilting my head to the opposite side, giving Mateo more access to my neck.

"How did i get so blessed?" I blurt, brushing my hands through his hair. He keeps his head in the crook of my neck, using his tongue to delicately trace the curve of my neck and shoulder. His right hand holds the back of my head as he does so.

"Hm?" Mateo hums against my neck, the vibrations set off a spark in my stomach that makes me suck in my bottom lip.

"You. Men like you are grouped in a small fraction of I your entire damn species. How did I get so lucky as to have one?"

Mateo sucks the skin on my neck once more before pulling back to look at me with soft eyes, he brushes my hair behind my shoulder.

"There's no men like me, Kelani. Because no other man will ever love you as much as I do. Will ever desire you, as much as I do." His lips touch mine, keeping the same hand delicately behind my head as he takes my bottom lip between both of his. His other hand is still beneath my shirt, caressing my curves before sliding it down to my thigh.