Let's All Be Friends

HEY Y'ALL ITS YOUR WATER PRINCESS HERE. And we are back with the next exciting part of the story.

----------------------------------------------

I think that's me," Simon said as he helped little Tobi up. Tobi wasn't hurt, he just looked at Harry with confused eyes. Simon took Harry from Josh. Harry instantly curled up against Simon and began to suck his thumb.
*************************************

Rob looked at Preston who had stopped crying. He wipes the tears and asked "Do you want to get down?"

"Yes plwease," Preston said swatting away Rob's hand.

Rob set down him down and he walked over to Lachlan and Vikk. They had begun to play with the pattern on the rug, tracing it and petting it the way little kids do. Preston patted Vikk on the head and said "Puppy."

That made Lachlan look around, and when he saw Preston, he glared at him. "No. Not puppy." Then Lachlan scowled, clearly thinking. His face lit up when he got the word "Not puppy He Star. You play?"

"I play." Preston said. He laided down next to Lachlan and they traced the flowers of the rug.

Simon and Josh awed at them. Jerome had tired of wearing Mitch as a hat so he set the baby Canadian down. Mitch toddled over to the others on the floor and plonked down, "What game?"

"Nice game," Vikk said.

"Ok." he began to pet the rug and watched it go from dark to light depending on which way his hand when.

Tobi let go of Josh and walked over to Preston. "Tobi play?"

"YAY," shouted Mitch, "TOBI PLAY!"

Rob had collapsed on the couch. "What are we gonna do? What time is it even?"

Simon sat carefully down, so not to wake up Harry, "Dear lord. It's 3 am. We need to get them in bed."

"Jerome," Josh said waking up him up.

"What."

"Let's go check the rooms. See it we can find clues and figure out what happened."

"Ok. Can you two watch them?"

"Yeah. We'll be fine," Rob said.

Jerome and Josh looked though all the rooms. They went to Jerome's and Mitch's first. Mitch's bed had been turned in to a toddler bed. Same had happened in Josh's room, but there was a small stuffed soccer ball in the bed. Simon's room had a crib, with a small stuffed dinosaur. Rob's room had a toddler bed in it and on it was stuffed cactus with a hat and mustache. Vikk and Lachlan were sharing before and now their had one big toddler bed. On Lachlan's side was a stuffed Prince dragon and on Vikk's was a stuffed star. All their suitcases were now full of baby sized clothes, toys, and books.

*************************************

AND THATS THAT CHAPTER. So before they got turned to babies Vikk and Lachlan were a couple. That's why they are in one bed. No. They are not a couple as babies. That's weird.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYEEEEEEE