Play Time, Tantrums and Ouchies

HEY Y'ALL IT'S YOUR WATER PRINCESS HERE AND I AM BACK.

I don't have much to say so let's get on with this.

--------------------------------------------

"BIGGUMS," Mitch said crashing into Jerome's leg.

"Alright come here," Jerome said. He picked up the toddler and put him on his shoulder.

They all traipsed down the stairs.

***********************************

Rob and Josh looked at each other and sat down. Josh in the recliner and Rob on the sofa next to him.

"What's even going on?!?!" Josh said as he watched Tobi "fly" the toy airplane around the room

"I have no clue. I'm kinda worried though. I mean what do us 4 know about toddlers. And how are we to take care of 6?!?!" Rob said. Preston had been playing with a toy truck, but when he heard Rob he got up and went to hug Rob's legs.

Rob picked up the toddler and settled him on his lap. "What's wrong Preston?"

"You be sad Robby," Preston said. He clutched Rob's shirt and buried his face in the shirt.

"I'm not sad Preston. It's alright," Rob said rubbing the toddler's back.

Preston looked up at him, "Promise?"

"I promise."

"Awwwwwwwww," Jerome said.

"You're too cute!" Simon said.

"Shut up." Rob said blushing.

Jerome set down Harry who walked over to Tobi. He tried to set Mitch down but Mitch shrieked "NOOOOO BIGGUMS," and hugged Jerome's head.

"Alright Baby Biggums. I'll wear a Mitch hat," Jerome said. Mitch giggled happily and watched his friends on the floor.

Simon put down the Vikklan babies, who instantly ran to the carpet. They flopped down across from each other. They began to push the toy truck back and forth. Preston jumped off Rob's lap and ran over to them.

"MY TRUCK!!!!" Preston yelled.

"NO," Vikk yelled clutching it to his chest.

"MY TRUCK!!!!"

Rob stood up and got a bunch more of the trucks. "Here Preston. Have this one."

"Noooooo. Want that one!!!" Preston said pointing at Vikk had.

"Preston. You have to wait your turn." Simon said kneeling by them.

"NOOOOOOOO," Preston howled.

Vikk looked at his friend concerned. "Here Presin. Have twuck," Vikk held out the bright purple truck.

Lachlan glared at Preston. "No make Mine sad."

Preston nodded at Lachlan. He took the truck from Vikk and smiled. "Thanks Star."

Jerome laughed. Vikk was called everything but his own name.

Just then Harry found a small teddy bear on the floor. He fell to the floor to sit. He began to chew on one of the ears and his eyes were drooping in sleep when Tobi tripped over him.

Tobi hit his head off the floor with a heavy thud and Harry got kicked in the face. Both let out blood curdling screams. Simon gasped and ran over to picked up Harry. Josh scooped the crying Tobi in his arms.

Josh looked at Tobi and gasped. Tobi had a cut on his forehead!! Simon was shocked to find that Harry ended up with a black eye. Vikk and Lachlan were sitting there in shock. "Wachy?" Vikk whimpered, his eyes super big.

"Mine?" Lachlan said his eye equally big. Vikk wiggled over to Lachlan and cuddled into his side. Lachlan threw his arms around Vikk and they held each other. Jerome picked up the scared toddlers. Mitch looked down at them and patted them both in the head.

"Biggums?" Mitch whimpered.

"Shhhhh. It's gonna be ok," Jerome said as he cuddled Vikk and Lachlan.

Preston ran to Rob who just picked him up. Preston looked up at Rob with super big eyes. "Robby?"

"Shhhh Presto. Its gonna be alright."

Josh carried Tobi into the kitchen, grabbed a paper towel and wiped the tickle of blood of Tobi. "You ok Tobs?"

"Joshy...It hurts Joshy," Tobi whimpered.

Josh got a wet paper towel and cleaned the cut. Tobi cried even more. Josh grimaced sadly. Simon came into holding Harry, who was screaming. Simon got an icepack out of the freezer and and tried to press it on his eye.

"NOOOOOOOOO," Harry screamed.

"Harry please," Simon said. He was holding the icepack, "It'll help."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NO WANT. NO DO SIGHIN," He screamed.

Simon looked at the baby and sighed. How the hell was he going to do this? "Here Harry. Look at me." Simon pressed the icepack to his own eye. Harry stopped screaming to watch. "See Harry. It doesn't hurt."

Simon tried to put it on Harry's eye and this time succeeded. Harry was crying sadly in Simon's arms. "How's Tobi?" Simon asked.

"Fine. He just needs a band aid," Josh said looking relieved at the toddler.

"Alright. Want me to get it or-"

"No. You have to get Harry to sleep. I'll take Tobi and grab one."

"Ok," Simon carried Harry to the living room, still with the icepack on his eye. Josh took Tobi to the ground floor bathroom.

***********************************

I'm ending it here. Not the story. Just the chapter. It's long the normal to say sorry for not updating for ages.

In other news. I HAVE PROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!! MY DRESS IS SUPER PRETTY!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M SUPER HYPED.