Let's Fight The Sun

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

I love this story and I'm super glad y'all love it as well!

--------------------------------------------

"BOOOO," Jerome shouted when he popped back in. All the little boys laughed happily.

***********************************

Jerome got in the driver's seat and buckled in. Josh swing himself into the passenger seat and made a face at Simon. Simon blushed and made a face back. He was in the seat between Tobi and Harry. Harry kept singing about the sunshine.

Tobi and Simon made faces at each other for a while. Eventually Tobi got bored and stared out the window. Simon wondered what he was looking at under he realized that the toddler was making faces at the other drivers.

As they pulled out of the drive Vikk began to whimper. Lachlan looked down at him, concern evident in his wide blue eyes. "What wrong Mine?"

Vikk gave a huge smile when Lachlan talked to him. "Wachy!!!"

"Shhhh Star. No yellin," Mitch said rubbing his eyes. He recovering from his knee's recent meeting with the floor.

Vikk was quiet for a minute before he began to whimper sadly again. He was bored and the sun was in his eyes. Lachlan glared at Mitch. "No make Mine sad!"

"No Wachy. Sun BAD," Vikk whined. He didn't want Lachlan and Mitch to be mad at each other, so in his limited baby words he tried to calm the situation.

"Who Sun. I fight," Lachlan announced, glaring fiercely around.

"Sunshine, sunny, pretty sky," chortled Harry. He like the cheerful, warm light that played across his face.

"Noooo. Sun bad. Make Mine sad. I fight you and Sun," Lachlan yelled at Harry.

Harry started to cry. Simon looked around fast. When they left he didn't grab any toys, so Simon did the next best thing. He began to wiggle his fingers at Harry. Harry hiccuped and giggled at the dancing fingers. "Lachlan. The Sun is the bright thing is the sky. You cannot fight it. And you will not fight Harry," he turned to look at Lachlan, "is that understood?"

Lachlan stopped and looked like he was going to cry. Simon realized that he nearly forget they were babies. "Lachlan, hun, you can't fight Harry. Ok? He's a lot smaller then you. Why don't you play with Vikky and try to make him happy?"

"Ok Signin!" Lachlan said as his happy-go-lucky smile came back. He began to mimic what Simon was doing with Harry. Vikk smiled and laughed. He reached up and grabbed Lachlan's hand and began moving the fingers around. Both toddlers giggled happily.

Mitch turned to watch them. He laughed because his friends were happy.

Slowly Harry began to fall asleep. Josh looked back to see Simon smiling down at a sleeping Harry. Simon looked up and blushed at his best friend. Josh quickly looked forward and Jerome gave him a confused look. Josh proceeded to give him a look that said "don't even."

Jerome shrugged and kept driving.

The rest of the ride was rather uneventful (other then Jerome trying to singing I Like It Like That by Hot Chelle Ray, and people beeping at Tobi).

When they pulled into the parking space at the mall, Harry was asleep, Tobi was still staring out the window. Lachlan was looking out the window and sucking the thumb on his free hand. Mitch was talking at Vikk, who had a hand from both Mitch and Lachlan and he was playing with them.

***********************************

Well that seems like a good spot to stop this. I hope y'all enjoyed this!!

Please tell me how long y'all want this to go on bc I have loads of ideas but if it's getting boring I can stop. I mean in 18 chapters we're not even 24 hours into this story. I just have so much I want to get across that I don't know how to do faster.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT.