Finally!!!

HEY Y'ALL. I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK. 

I am so glad y'all took Rob leaving so well. I expected hate or something, but thanks for not hating!!!! I'd leave if there was hate so yeah. I'm a bit of a coward.

Rob just picked up his suitcase and left. He got into the taxi. "You ok man?" the gruff driver said.

Rob took a shaky breathe, "Yeah, Let's just go."

Rob left and didn't look back.

Josh carried a sad Preston into his room. Simon was sitting cross-legged on the bed holding Harry. "So did he..." Simon trailed off, cradling Harry.

"Si, don't. He got in the cab and is gone." Josh stroked the baby's head and climbed onto the bed next to Simon.

Simon hung his head, "what are we going to do?"

Josh reached over and wrapped his free arm around Simon and pulled him close. The dozing babies stirred in their arms. Simon rested his head on Josh's shoulder. "What are we gonna do?"

"Build a snowman," Josh said with a laugh. Simon rolled his eyes and snuggled into Josh. "You said we needed to talk."

"Yeah. About.... Us," Simon said slowly. "Joshy, I've had a crush on you since before we moved in together. You make my days so much more fun. Even this fucked up hell of a vacation you have made fun

"Yeah, we do." Josh said. "I really like you Si. I've liked you for years and I've been to scared to ask you out. You're really adorable and you're always helping others. You're an amazing person and I'm so grateful to have you in my life."

Simon looked up and blushed. "Si, do you want to go on a date with me. No kids, none of the others, just us?"

Simon's eyes lit up, "Yes, Joshy I'd love to."

Josh moved around Preston and Harry and kissed Simon's cheek. "Really? That's all I get? I've like for you fucking ages and-"

Josh kissed Simon hard on the lips. Just then as they kissed, Harry woke up and began fussing.

The two pulled away and Simon sighed, "I swear, when he's grown..."

Josh laughed and rest his forehead on Simon's, "He's only a baby. He can't help it."

Simon pulled away and carried Harry to his own room. Josh sighed and laid Preston on the bed. After Simon put the baby to bed he walked back. "Hi Simon," Josh said quietly.

"Hi Josh." Simon sat back down on the bed. He was grinning from ear to ear. "Where's Preston?"

"Sleeping," Josh said jerking his thumb to the top of the bed.

"What are we gonna do about what just happened?" Simon asked.

Josh laughed and pulled Simon into his lap "What do you mean?" He kissed Simon. When they kissed it felt like the world disappeared around them. All that mattered was each other. They moved in sync. Simon melted into the kiss and into Josh. He played his fingers through Josh's hair and the other hand tangled in Josh's shirt. Josh held Simon to him. "About this?" He asked when they pulled apart.

Simon looked at Josh a little breathless. "No you moron, about the thing before that!" He giggled a little and rested his head on Josh's chest.

"About him leaving?" Josh said stroking his hand through Simon's hair.

"Yeah," Simon said snuggling into Josh.

"Well I mean we can call you know who," Josh said with a smile.

"I mean he is in LA right now," Simon said.

"He will keep them occupied."

"You want me to call?"

"Should we ask Jerome," Josh asked.

"Would it involve moving?" Simon said. He had his eyes closed.

"Yeah," Josh said with a laugh.

"Then we aren't doing it," Simon said.

"Awwww. Wanna get some sleep baby?"

"Yes," He whimpered.

Josh moved and laid Simon down. He curled up next to him and tucked Preston between them. Josh encircled them both and the 3 fell asleep.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. IT FINALLY HAPPENED. YAY. Well, I hope y'all enjoyed this. I DID.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEEEE.