Author's Note.

I have a rather negative authors note mixed with a thank you here, so I need y'all to read it.

First I want to thank y'all for all the votes and reads. I never though I would get more then maybe 10 reads a chapter and every chapter has over 200!!! It means so much to me and it has helped so much with some personal issues I have.

Now for the negative bit. Over 200 of you read my updates. And sadly some of you have been stealing my work. I have found several stories that are not just influenced by this, but have actual parts of my work. I have found actual sentences of my work in other peoples stories. I spend hours on a single update of Baby Packmen and it really hurts me when my work is stolen.

If you want to write a story like this, that's fine. I'm not the first to do this idea, but please please PLEASE don't take my creative ideas. The outfits, speech patterns, seating charts and the themes of each chapter are all my ideas.

I know I sound like a jerk, but I can't get just allow people to take my writings. If you see someone taking my writing, please message me and I will take care of it.

I have messaged a couple people who have been doing it and if they continue I will be reporting them to Wattpad.

I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a couple days but I have been very upset by this.