Wormys and Rain

Um hey y'all. I um am kinda back. It took me months to write this because of the depression. I know you want this I know you want anything from me and I'm trying I really am. It just is hard.

--------------------------------------------

Jerome smiles and closes his eyes. "I'll text her in the morning."

"Who sext?" Mitch asks half asleep.

Jerome's eyes shot open. "What?!? Baby Biggums. No sexting. Just texting."

"Who?" He asks closing his eyes.

"Olivia," Jerome blushed.

"Like Libby," Mitch yawned, "Pwetty."

"Yeah. Pretty," Jerome said as he fell asleep.

***********************************

Harry woke up and stared at the ceiling. He giggles at the rain flowing down the window pane. "Sighin!!!" The toddler sings.

Simon rolls over and pulls out of Josh's arms. "Hazzy. Go back to sleep."

"No Sighin uppys!!!!" He giggled and stands in his crib.

Simon groans and gets out of bed. "Ok fine." He picks up the little boy and walks out of the room. "It's really coming down huh?"

"Wain!" Harry claps.

"Yes rain," Simon rubs his face and makes coffee

Harry cuddles into Simon's chest. Simon smiles and carries his coffee out to the covered porch. He sits down on the porch swing, cuddling Harry. He and Harry watch the rain come down until a small brown head peeks out the door.

"Hey Tobi," Simon smiles warmly at him.

The sleepy toddler walks out and hugs Simons legs.

"Awwww. Tired buddy?" He picks him up and cuddles him with Harry on his lap.

Tobi mumbles at Simon.

"I know you miss Robby. But JJ is coming and it's all gonna be ok...... Yeah Preston is sad but he will be ok..... JJ will be here tomorrow....... Yes we are all going to get him from the airport."

"Hey babe," Josh walks out and kisses Simon's head.

"Hi," Simon blushes and kisses Josh's cheek.

"Made coffee?"

"Just mine. I'm not sharing!" Simon cuddles his cup protectively.

"Ok ok. Damn your cross," Josh grins and kisses his head.

"Love you Joshy."

"Love you to Monè," Josh kisses hums and goes to make him and Jerome coffee.

"You two are so cute it makes me sick," Jerome glares and hands him a cup of coffee.

Josh blushes and punches his arm softly. "Fuck off."

Jerome grins and ushers his charges out to the patio. The pajama clad tots giggled and watch the rain. Josh sits next to Simon and cuddles Preston.

"Hey man," Jerome sat in the chair and smiles. "We getting JJ today?"

"Yeah. Hey why were you against him coming?" Simon looks at his friend and rubs Tobi's back.

"I wasn't against it. I was just worried about how he would be with kids...."

"JJ? He's great! They love him," Josh laughs.

"Really though. He is good with them. That's why we called him," Simon nods

"Why not Ethan?"

The two sidemen look at each other. "Well...." Simon starts while looking at Josh.

"Behz... Ethan isn't all that good with um kids....." Josh finishes

"He kinda makes them cry...." Simon sets Harry down so he can go play.

"Really?!?" Jerome laughs. "He seems like he would be good!!!"

"The kids he has met don't like him. We aren't making this up!" Simon says.

Jerome picks up Mitch and laughs more. "Poor Ethan."

"I GOTS A WORMY!!!" Mitch shows Jerome the wiggling pink thing in his hand.

"Cool baby biggums!!!" Jerome smiles.

Vikk pokes at a long one on the ground. "Wachy?"

"Yef mine?"

"SQUISHY!!!!" Vikk shrieks

"Squishy?" Lachlan pokes it and shrieks. "WET SQUISHY!!!!"

Harry toddles over to one and sits by it. He looks at it and starts to wonder if it would taste good. Harry picks it up and is about to eat it when Simon swoops over and picks him up. "No Harry! We don't eat worms," he takes it away.

Harry opens his mouth to scream when Josh puts a binky in his mouth. "There!"

Simon look at him in shock, "Where did you...."

"The crib had one so I grabbed it," Josh shrugs

Jerome starts to usher the little ones in. "Let's get breakfast then we can go on a puddle walk."

***********************************

I hope y'all enjoyed. This is still on hold but I'll update when I can. Tell me if you have suggestions or ideas for the kids. I have some ideas of what I wanna do with this book but I'm always open for new things.

I am your water princess and I'm hoping I'm back.