JJ Starts Up

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

I'm really tired son if this is terrible I'm so sorry. Let's see how JJ takes this news.

--------------------------------------------

"Guess who we are gonna call?" Josh said ruffling Harry's head.

"Santa?" Harry said with big eyed look.

"No sweetheart. JJ," Josh said.

Both little boys eye lit up. "Now can I call him?"

"Yeah," Josh kissed Simon's cheek.

"Hey JJ-"

***********************************  

"HEL-LO SI-MON," JJ yelled into the phone.

"Hi JJ," Josh said with a laugh.

Jerome looked at Mitch and Simon kicked him. "Oh, hello JJ."

"Oh um hey guys," JJ sound concerned. He got nervous, "What wrong? Not that I don't like talking to you all but normally only Simon calls me."

The 3 looked at each other nervously, and the laugh track played on the kids show. Harry give a little shriek when Preston pushed him over to get on the couch. Vikk clapped and giggled and Lachlan rubbed his eyes and whimper. Tobi moved to crawl on to Josh's shoulder and Mitch began crying. "What the hell is going on there, " JJ yelled.

"JJ!!!!!!" Harry, Vikk and Tobi yelled happily. The little boys looked around, hoping to see the exciting man.

"SIMON WHAT IS GOING ON!?!"

"JJ CHILL," Josh shouted. Tobi's eye got big and he looked like he was going to cry. "Oh shit!" Josh said.

Simon moved so Josh could carry Tobi around the room, rocking the shy boy. "You're not in trouble sweetheart. I promise. It's ok. Shhhhhhhhh."

"JJ look shit's gone down, Mitch, Preston, Lachlan, Vikk, Tobi and Harry, have been turned in to kids," Jerome said. "We need you to get here because one of the guys that was here left. JJ, we need help." Jerome held the phone while rocking a crying Mitch.

"So Rob couldn't handle it?" JJ said with his iconic laugh. "I mean his the only on I haven't heard yet, so he had to have chickened out."

Preston's eyes got wide and he looked around, "Daddy Robby? DADDDDDYYYYY ROOOBBBBYYYYY."

Simon flinched, "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE JJ. JEROME TAKE THE PHONE." Simon picked up the small boy who was looking around lost. "daddy robby?" said the small sad voice.

"No honey. I'm Sighin."

"WANT DADDY ROBBY," Preston sobbed.

"I know sweetheart," Josh and Simon switched children. Tobi had calmed down and was cheerful again.

Josh began the cycle all over again, "It'll be ok Baby Presto. I promise." The toddler ball himself in to Josh and sobbed.

"Look JJ we are trying not to bring it up. It upsets Preston a lot. Can you please come as soon as you can?" Jerome said.

"I mean the movie," JJ sighed. "Yeah. I'll be there as soon as I can. OI CASPAR, CAN YOU BOOK ME A PLANE TICKET."

"YEAH MAN. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

Simon heard the smile in JJ's voice, "MAINE. I HAVE TO HELP MY FRIENDS!!!!"

"Thanks JJ!" Simon said.

"Oh JJ," Josh said, pausing in his circle around the room, "Simon and I are together now."

"YEAH. OH FUCK YEAH. CAL OWES ME 50 QUID. HA HA. I WIN BITCH," JJ yelled.

"Do we want to know what he's talking about?" Jerome asked with a smile.

Simon and Josh looked at each other and shook their heads. "No when in hell," Josh said.

Simon took the phone away. "Alright JJ, we have to go. Text me when you're flight is supposed to get in."

"Alright will do man. Good luck with the kids?" JJ said with a disbelieving laugh.

Simon hung up. "Well, he took that well."

"I don't think he believes us," Josh said.

"Of course he doesn't," Jerome said, "I don't believe us."

"Come on, let's get foods. At least he coming," Simon said. The crew walked to the kitchen.

Hope y'all enjoyed this. I'm so bloody tired. College is hard!!! Tell me what y'all think!

As always

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYEEEEEEEEE