DramaRama

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

I hope y'all liked the last chapter. I love these babies and I'm glad y'all do as well.

--------------------------------------------

"What ever," Sofia said with a laugh, she pulled some cash out and put it on the table.

***********************************

Rob had a giggly Preston under his arm. Mitch was in his normal spot on Jerome's shoulder and Lachlan was on Jerome's hip. Tobi was hiding behind Josh's legs and not looking at anybody else. Simon was holding Harry who was dozing off again. Olivia was joking with Sofia and holding Vikk on her hip. The giant group began making its way out of the restaurant.

"Livvy," Sofia said looking at her phone, worriedly.

"What's up Sof?" Olivia looked up from tickling Vikk.

"We have-,"

"PRESTON GET BACK HERE!!" Rob shouted running into the mall cutting off Sofia.

The toddler ran smack into a girl wearing black yogas, an Umbreon hoodie complete with ears and a tail. She also has a set of headset around her neck. "KITTY," shrieked Preston.

Rob caught up and scooped him up. "I am so sorry. He's going through a bad stage." As if determined to prove Rob's point, Preston was trying to grab the ears of the hoodie.

"It's fine," the girl said shyly ducking away from the toddler. "I'm North."

"Hello North. I'm Rob and this hellion is Preston. We have to go but it was nice meeting you!!"

"Bye!" North said with a smile.

Rob jogged off, scolding Preston and met back up with the group. They had moved so they where standing outside the mall. Olivia and Sofia had to leave which caused Vikk and Tobi to be very upset. Both girls promised they would see them again. Olivia said so with a smirked in Jerome's direction. Rob heard something said about a meeting the girls had to go to. They all traded phone numbers.

Jerome and Olivia took a extra moment to say good bye. Secret smiled and little blushed seemed to be the order of the day. Just as the two girls walked away, Jerome's eyes flashed in realization.

"Shit," Jerome swore. He quickly set Mitch down, handed Vikk to Josh and left go of Lachlan's hand. He took off running after Olivia and Sofia.

The boys exchanged looks and quickly sorted out who had which tot and followed. Josh held Vikk in his arm and also had Tobi's hand. Simon carried Harry and Mitch on his shoulders. Rob had Preston on one hip and Lachlan by the hand.

When Jerome caught up to the girls, he grabbed Olivia by the arm. "How did you know our names?"

She turned on him, eyes flashing with anger and fear. Sofia immediately stepped between them, pushing Jerome away. "What do you think you're doing?"

Jerome took a step back, not expecting hostility from the sweet looking girls. "Chill out Sof. I just want to talk to Livvy."

"You can do that without grabbing her and with me here," Sofia glared at Jerome.

"Sofie. It's ok. I can handle myself," said a quiet voice behind her.

Sofia whirled around to glared at her best friend, "I have my orders. To protect you at all costs. Not to allow you in dangerous situations and to keep you safe from anything that can harm you."

"Woah. Woah. Hold up. If you get orders to protect Olivia, who the hell is she?"

"Let's go with the most dangerous teenager in the world and if you don't back off I'll show you why I'm the most deadly," Sofia said turning back around.

"Sof, it's a lost cause. To much has been said. I have to tell him," Olivia said laying a hand on her best friends shoulder.

"No way in hell in letting you tell a boy you just met EVERYTHING."

"Sofia. I screwed up and it hurt him and his friends. He needs to know. I screwed up again by saying their names. Let me do this," Olivia begged.

"No-" Sofia began.

She was cut off by Olivia drawing herself up. She mangled to look regal in her punk printed shirt with Ariel on it, and black jeans. "As your Princess I order you to let me do this."

***********************************

Ha. ANOTHER CLIFFY. I AM GETTING GOOD AT THAT.

Hope y'all enjoyed this. So... Who is Olivia and who is Sofia? Wait until you hear their story. It's good if I do say so myself.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT BYYYYYEEEEEE