Cuddles and Ninjas

Hey y'all, I am your Water Princess and I am still trying to get these out for y'all. I enjoy writing, but my goodness. College is a pain in the ass.

--------------------------------------------    

Jerome giggles, "I can see you believed that part. Do you want to help me tuck Mitch in?"

He giggles and nods.

Jerome and JJ tuck the sleeping child in. Jerome shows JJ the other children and the house.

***********************************

JJ stares at Vikk and Lachlan curled up together in their little bed. "I guess that didn't change."

"Nope, they are still going strong, even like this," Jerome smiles. "It's really cute. Lachlan calls Vikk Mine and they never stop holding hands."

JJ giggles. "They are so cute!"

"Shhhhhhhh," grumbles a sleepy, dark haired boy. 

"Hey there Presto," Jerome scoops up the little boy. "Did JJ and I wake you?"

Preston smushes his little face into Jeromes shoulder and nods crossly. "Stomps louds."

"I'm sorry little cactus. Why don't we go read a book and go to bed?"

Preston grunts sleepily and nods.  

"Can I read!!" JJ squeaks and bounces around.

"I don't know, Jerome teases, "Can you?"

"Oi fuck you. I'm reading," JJ grins and takes the little boy from Jerome's arm and cuddles him. "Hey bugga boo. I'm JJ. Want me to read to you?"

Preston rubs his face sleepily and nods. "Hewwo Nin-jaw."

"Ok," JJ smiles and carries him to the office. He grabs the requested book off the shelf then he flops into a bean bag. He settles the small child into his lap and starts to read. Both of them fall asleep about halfway through.

While JJ reads to and cuddles Preston, Jerome collapses into his bed. He stares at his flashing phone screen and ends up allowing his heavy eyes crash shut. Sleep overcomes the dead tired man and all in the house are asleep. 

That is other then the  man under the stairs.

DISTANCE SKIP LIKE A TIME SKIP BUT LIKE OVER AREA (don't like? GO AWAY I AM THE AUTHOR I MAKE THE RULES)

Olivia stares at her friend with dead eyes, "You can't be serious, Sophia."

"I'm leaving. You refuse my counsel and won't hear me out!!"

"Oh I've listened," Olivia spits. "You want me to go home. You want to leave without fixing my mistakes."

"Not leave... Just go home and learn more about your powers."

"You LIAR," Olivia's face turns red and her entire body quivers. "I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO HIM."

"Livvy... he's not so bad," Sophia reaches a hand out to the livid girl.

"One, do not call me that. You lost the right to pet names when you turned your back on me," Olivia's eyes blaze with anger. "Two, you know nothing about him or what he has done. Go home, and never talk to me again." In a flash of light, the color of deep ocean waters during a storm, and leaving a scent of ozone, and frozen salt water, Sophia was gone.

Olivia crumbles to her kitchen floor and sobbed. Her sobs rip through the air, shattering it. She knew she just lost one of her longest and best friends. She knew not only just told her family where she was, but she gave them the biggest weapon against she could've, her best friend.

Shakily Olivia pushes herself and stumbles to her bed room. She falls into bed and cries herself to sleep.

***********************************

Yes Tobi. I know there is a man under the stairs. No Lachlan it's not purple guy from FNAF. SIMON CONTROL YOUR INFANT AND KEEP HIM FROM JUMPING OFF THE STAIRS.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. HARRY DON'T DO THAT!!!!