Who you gonna call?

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

Yeah. If you can tell me the right answer to the question up top (the title). You get a prize. A one shot or something (no smut). First one who gets it I'll message and see what they want. GOOD LUCK Y'ALL

--------------------------------------------

"Yes," He whimpered.

Josh moved and laid Simon down. He curled up next to him and tucked Preston between them. Josh encircled them both and the 3 fell asleep.
***********************************

Jerome rubbed his eyes. He looked around the room to see Mitch snuggled into his bed, cuddling the toy bacca. His phone said 10:30. He got out of his bed and quietly wandered to the kitchen. He saw Josh and Simon sitting cuddled up together on the couch. Preston, and Lachlan were sitting on the floor and Vikk was on Simon's lap. On the T.V. Blue's Clues was playing.

"Wow. So I take it that you told him Si?" Jerome said, sitting on the couch.

"Yeah," Simon said blushing.

"I'm proud of you," Jerome said with a laugh.

Josh pulled Simon closer to him and Vikk wiggled down to sit with the other boys. "So what are we going to do about you know what?" Jerome asked.

"There's no way of getting him back. He literally lied to Lava P' and left," Josh growled.

Simon pulled Josh's face to him, "Come on Joshy. It'll be alright." He kissed Josh and played with his hair. When he felt Josh relax he pulled away. He turned to Jerome, "We have a person we can call for back up."

"I mean the girls-" Jerome began.

"Have their own lives and things to deal with," Josh said. "Besides. We need them to fix this!"

"Yeah. So there is one man we can call," Simon said.

"No please don't say-"

"JJ. He's in LA right now and it would be perfect," Simon finished.

"Do I have a say?" Jerome muttered.

"No you really don't," Josh said with a smile.

"Fine whatever," Jerome rolled his eyes and watched as a small figure came padding, barefoot to the living room.

Mitch held up his arms and Jerome picked him up. He immediately pressed his face into Jerome's chest. "Awww wakeing up hard Baby Biggums?" Jerome asked as he pet the toddlers head.

"mMMM," Mitch whimpered, pressing his chubby baby hands into his eyes.

"Awww," Simon said.

Josh moved to get out from under Simon. He laughed when the blonde wrapped his arms around him tighter. "Babe, I have to get Tobi and Harry."

"Mmmmmmmm," Simon said nuzzling into Josh.

Josh sighed and encircled Simon, "Alright. I guess they can sleep a bit longer."

"Wanna call JJ. I mean all us adults are here?" Simon said.

"I don't have a say," Jerome pouted and rocked the cranky, squirming Mitch.

Simon went to dial the number for his best friend when Josh stopped him. "Wait babe. What are we gonna say about this?" He gestured at them. Simon in between his legs, leaning his back against Josh. Josh had his arms around Simon and was resting his chin on Simons shoulder.

Simon blushed, "Well, I mean he has been expecting this."

"What?!?" Josh said with some shock.

"I mean his is one of my closest friends. He figured out that I liked you ages ago."

"Oh Tobi knew I liked you."

"TOBI," yelled a little voice. Harry was being carried out by Tobi. He was patting Tobi's head.

"Hey guys," Simon said. He picked up the little boys and sat them down on the couch.

"Guess who we are gonna call?" Josh said ruffling Harry's head.

"Santa?" Harry said with big eyed look.

"No sweetheart. JJ," Josh said.

Both little boys eye lit up. "Now can I call him?"

"Yeah," Josh kissed Simon's cheek.

"Hey JJ-"

***********************************

*skips around singing. JJ IS COMING. JJ JJ. YAY.

Sorry. College=NO SLEEP. And I'm tired. Oh well

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEEE