I NEED TO REMEMBER TO TITLE THESE MOTHER FUDGERS

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK!!!!!

AND I BROUGHT THE BABIES!!!!!!!!! Please some one help me. 

Goodness, I am so losing my mind. Oh well. ANYWAYS lets see what happens next.

--------------------------------------------

"Jerome... I can't-" she stopped short when she saw the crestfallen look. "Jerome, I am dangerous, powerful even. I start wars with a tear and stop them with a smile. I don't have friends, i have body guards. I can turn grown men into babies. Who do you think I am?"

***********************************

"I either think you're a crazy girl or I'm sitting at a park with the worlds most powerful girl. And right now I can't tell. I need to know who you are because of what you have done," he held up a hand to cut her off, "I understand that it wasn't intentional, but you must understand why I don't quite trust you. You turned my best friends into babies. I want to trust you Liv, but it's not that easy." Jerome looked away, clearly embarrassed.

"Jerome, I swear I understand, but there are....things. Sofia would kill us both if she knew how much I already told you..." Olivia took a deep breathe. "But I'm in too deep now," she Jerome I am what is called The Water Princess. I have powers over water and some minor magic ability. I am the Princess, the protector of a beautiful country called WaterLun. That's my home."

Jerome sat there slacked jawed. Normally he would have left ages ago, but after waking up to a four year old Mitch jumping on him, he would have believed almost anything. Even that the pretty girl sitting next to him was a princess of a country he's never even heard of. 

"Wh-Where is WaterLun?" he asked in shock.

Olivia responded with a dreamy look on her face, "WaterLun is a tiny part of... well I can't really say that. I'm sorry, but I can say that most of it is under water.We live there. I ."

"WAIT YOU GREW UP UNDER WATER?!?!" Jerome yelled.

"Please Jerome don't yell. My Visa has very strict conditions," Olivia said looking around nervously. 

"You're on a Visa?!?" 

"Well I mean, I'm a princess from a foreign country," Olivia said hiding a giggle.

"I'm so sorry my princess," Jerome said with a smirk.

Just then a red and orange blur came flying at them. "Play noooooooow???????" it shrieked as it jumped into Olivia.

She pushed her laughing self off the bench and walked over to the pair.

***********************************

AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TIME TO WRITE. I'm so sorry dolls. College starting up is harder then I thought. I'm really trying. I promise.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYYYYEEEEEE