2

•~Journal~•
-☆-

________________________________________

Dear Journal...
you have no idea what happened today...

Well, 3 of the popular guys actually have art class with us.

At the beginning of the lesson Mrs. Kim our art teacher, told me to get the paintbrushes that were in another classroom, so the good student I am I went to get them.

As soon as I was outside of the classroom, I saw someone following close behind me.
Catching up with me and walking beside me.

I turned around and was surprised to see the popular guy who looked at me during lunch yesterday.
He didn't say anything and just followed me to the classroom.

Honestly, that silence back to our class was killing me.
So I tried talking to him...

"Did you think that I would get lost, or why did you follow me?"

KILL ME WHY DID I SAY THAT?

He looked at me a bit surprised and just said,

" I just wanted to get out of the classroom."

UGHHHHHH.
And that's why I don't talk to other students.

We made our way back to the class, and what we saw was...

Remember, Mr. Giraffe?
He was at the front of the classroom carrying a big ass paint pot.

But suddenly, he tripped
And just as I thought that it couldn't get any better...

He fell backward, basically catapulting the paint into the air.

Something that nobody saw coming was that Seungmin unknowingly stood behind him the whole time.

(Poor Seungminnie, you don't get jumped on by a Giraffe every day)

Long story short, Mr. Giraffe fell onto Seungmin Yellow paint splashing all over them.

Obviously, the whole classroom was in shock at first but quickly fell into laughter.

I looked over at the guy who followed me (Wait, I still don't know his name. And I didn't even ask?!? Am I stupid or something?)

He was trying his best not to laugh at the scene, Same honestly.

The yellow duo still on the floor were just looking at each other in shock, Mr. Giraffe obviously embarrassed and Seungmin flustered as fuck.

Sadly, that scene didn't last long because Mrs. Kim interfered.

"Hwang Hyunjin could you please get off your classmate? Or do you want to lie there forever?"

(In my opinion, it looked like the second option hehe but don't tell Seungmin)

With that Hyunjin quickly got up and apologized to Seungmin and Mrs.Kim Like a million times.

"Hwang enough apologizing! You two go clean yourself."

Was the last thing Mrs. Kim said.
Also, I finally got a name! Mr. Giraffes' real name is Hwang Hyunjin... good to know...

_________________________________________

-☆-

"I tell you, Innie, you should've seen that it was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S."

They were currently sitting at their usual lunch table, Felix telling Jeongin everything that happened in art class. Jeongin is a year younger than the rest of the friend group and doesn't have the same classes.

"And why is Seungmin Hyung not at lunch? Did he get in trouble because of that?"

Jisung and Felix looked at each other unknowingly.

"Mrs. Kim told both of them to stay there after class. I have no idea why, tho." Felix nodded in agreement.

"Oh, there he is." Said Felix looking towards the entrance of the cafeteria.

A pissed-off-looking Seungmin entered, Hyunjin close behind him with guilt written all over his face.

"I can't believe this!" Said Seungmin sitting down with a groan.

"What's wrong, Hyung?" Jeongin gave him a worried look.

"Yea, what did Mrs. Kim Say?" Jisung asked, curious about Seungmins' bad mood.

"She said since I was also part of this 'cOloRfUl eXplOsIoN' that I'll have to help Hyunjin clean the classroom after school." Seungmin covered his face with his hands in annoyance.

"Oh shit." Jeongin and Jisung nodded at Lix's statement.

"I'm just annoyed because how is this my fault too, ugH."

While the 4 friends kept on talking about the things that happened today, they didn't notice some of the popular boys looking over at their table.